AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1442|回复: 2

中國學者研發新男性避孕方法 注射一次即可避孕一年

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-12 03:14:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一直以來,男性可以選擇的避孕方式十分有限。除了使用常見的男性避孕套之外,就只有輸精管結紥手術這個永久避孕方法。如今,中國南昌大學的王小磊教授發明了一種全新的光控男性避孕技術,吸引多個國際科學媒體爭相報道,成為醫學界的一大焦點。

這項新技術採用四層雙效光敏凝膠材料,能夠在輸精管中形成障礙。而經過紅外線照射後,有關物質就會溶解排出,讓男性重獲生殖能力。據負責有關研究的王小磊教授表示,他在《汽車之家》遊記中的一杯雞尾酒中得到靈感,從而設計出有關物料。而經過一年多的實驗及改良後,這個新技術終於在動物實驗中得到證實,並於《美國化學學會》雜誌上發表論文。而王教授亦指,有關技術在注視後,可以為男性帶來約一年的避孕效果。

據論文表示,研究人員在雄性老鼠的輸精管上注射上述的凝膠,成功阻止雌性老鼠受孕。而經過紅外線照射數分鐘後,輸精管中的凝膠順利溶解排出,令老鼠重獲生殖能力。而研究人員亦指,雖然在動物實驗中證實避孕方法成功有效,但仍需要更多時間研究,以確保有關技術的安全風險。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 19:33:46 | 显示全部楼层
So it helps dudes shoot blank by basically a injected gel blockage substance to the sperm tube between the balls n the shaft that last one year ?     Not for the faint of hearts I supposed, since u need to get a doctor or a nurse, hopefully with steady hands, to find that tube behind the sack to shoot the liquid gel inside... yikes...

Annually ?    Well, I don't know if I'm a fan of getting my balls pierced with needle marks behind my balls once every 365 days, lol...    Consider it takes time, like few weeks for skins down there to heal, and u just basically puncture the thing again next year ?     Errr.... ...   For "professionals" crowd, may be ?

But then again, in the name of pleasure, some folks are also playing with Prince Albert piece, or having Beaded Shaft done... What do I know, I'm a pussy when it comes to genital self mutilation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 19:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
is it safe?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 16:30 , Processed in 0.034647 second(s), 13 queries .