AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12168|回复: 17

Pink @ VVIP SPA

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-11 14:13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天,来了一个超级稚嫩得小妹子,很合我口味,中午开始第一天上班,赶紧预约好,来尝一尝鲜。进去SPA,说妹妹刚到,还在梳妆打扮,让我等十分钟,心里一顿暗喜,妹妹得第一次就是我的了。不对,应该说是今天的第一次,哈哈哈。

不一会,PINK走了进来,身材苗条,一身蕾丝吊带齐逼小短裙,五官精致,胸不大,皮肤又白又滑,这看上去像是高中毕业,刚进大学得样子。妹妹被老板娘领了进来,跟老板娘寒暄了几句,她就出去了,PINK红着脸站那不动,明显是不知道自己该干嘛,我拉着她得手到床边,问她是我帮你按摩呢,还是你帮我按摩,她好像突然想起来啥,哦了一下,赶紧开始帮我按起来,手法我就不描述了,因为也没人CARE。聊了一会,PINK没有刚开始那么紧张,气氛也慢慢好了起来,按倒正面,我问她,你都会什么服务。她看着我,又是一脸懵逼,我忍不住想笑,原来调教新人这么好玩,怪不得这么多人都一定要做第一个客人。我趁她还没反应过来,一把拉她到怀里,她被我吓了一跳,但随着我得一顿亲吻,僵硬得身体开始有了互动,她一直闭上眼睛,紧紧地抱着我,感觉有点像我第一次和女朋友亲热得FEEL。我一边亲吻一边把手伸进她得裙子,虽然有些紧张,但还是顺从得让我把她得内裤退了下来,我连她裙子都没来得及脱,就开始翻云覆雨了,我那一刻已经不记得我是在SPA,我都以为我是在和我初恋情人在共度良宵。妹妹下面很紧,而且自然水多到不要不要得。如果我没搞错,妹妹下面应该是十大名器之一得 一线天,各位可以考证一下我有没有判断正确。最后满意而归,下面打分

F:  8 (100%初恋脸,越看越怜爱,有点像赵丽颖)
B:  8  (胸不大,其他地方完美,腿很直很细很白,不管在上面 还是从后面,视觉效果都爽到爆)
S:  7 (100%新人,配合度高,完全女朋友的感觉)
A:  10 (我都不记得我是客人了,差点直接做完带回家了)
REPEAT:    我需要斟酌(不然分分种沉船)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 13:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
看照片不是pola@babyface吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 15:24:51 | 显示全部楼层
looks like pola from baby face
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 16:59:33 | 显示全部楼层
What is the damage?
Is this spa safe?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 18:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2019-3-12 16:59
What is the damage?
Is this spa safe?

What do you mean by safe? Don't ask such open-ended questions dude.

Safe from crime such as robbery? Safe from cops? Safe from being scammed by the MMs? Safe as in assurance about the quality of MMs?

If we were to talk about crime, that neighbourhood is quite safe. Although I still prefer not to go during late night because there's a lot of sketchy looking guys that go at that time.

If we were talking about cops, the plaza was the center of some attention about 2 years back. But that was because some competing shops were trying to out-compete them and used all sorts of neon signs and had girls smoking outside in skimpy outfits. Some other website that had a grudge against Vip tried to spin fake news that Vip was in lots of trouble, but in the end the truth came out. It was the other shops that got shut down. So anyways its all okay now.

If you mean the quality of girls and whether or not they will try scamming you. There is no 100% guarantee, but overall this shop is way way better your average Asian spa in Toronto. I mean both in quantity and quality of girls. Plus the shop is a lot nicer and cleaner too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-13 11:42:19 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2019-3-12 18:05
What do you mean by safe? Don't ask such open-ended questions dude.

Safe from crime such as robb ...

Thanks for your reply, I never been to the Spa, so very curious!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-14 15:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
Tried pink
Probably just gonna stay short, she told me that she didnt know
If she can 堅持 that long, so brothers please be gentle and nice to her so that she can stay a bit longer, not necessary she look hot, but she young and look much better after a while, but definitely worth for the shot, very very innocent look, not the hot type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-15 18:05:17 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2019-3-14 15:27
Tried pink
If she can 堅持 that long ...

this is the real world, in the real world there are guys who make love very hard and mean.
some girls love it, some can't handle it.  i certainly wouldn't change my style just b/c the girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-27 12:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2019-3-14 15:27
Tried pink
If she can 堅持 that long ...

she is really Yonge, be gentle guys!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-6 18:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
^$$$^ 发表于 2019-3-15 18:05
this is the real world, in the real world there are guys who make love very hard and mean.
some gi ...

Sorry, pressed the wrong button by saying private , sorry

Just saying,  have 0 interested about how you do the girls, just a general speaking, have fun man

And always good luck everyone!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:07 , Processed in 0.034702 second(s), 13 queries .