发表于 2019-2-12 17:08:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Paris:

F: 8.5
B: 8
S: 8
A: 8
Damage: $440 and tips for 90 mins
Repeat: Depends on TDL but likely

I was able to see Paris late last week despite having to book in advance but glad keeper allowed me to do so other wise seems super hard to book her on a suitable time. Got to the YF location and luckily found street parking. Buzzed up no problem and behind the door was a tall long hair korean girl, her place is surprisingly bright lol I guess this is a good thing and shes got nothing to hide. Young and beautiful. She was wear a white/black lingerie dress thing, not revealing but nice. Immediatly said sorry shes late as I hate to wait about 5 mins, no problem. Shes really pretty, but seems a bit shy/cold at first but then warms up.

We got to the room and undressed and headed for the shower. Standard routine with good WF. Helped me dry off and back to the room. I wish her closest was one of those ones with full mirrors would add so much more excitement to the session. As she does not have the best mirror set up. DFK and cat bath and bbbj, slow and not the very strong sucktion kind. Changed with her to do some DATY, shes got soft boobs as well and her skin is pretty white. She was responsive to DATY and then we started off in CG after the dome came on. Not sure if I was just super horny that day or her CG too good but we were going slowy and she was pretty tight and I finished the first shot pretty fast. She cleaned me up throughtly and we chatted and rested for a bit before the second round. She takes quite a bit of time to warm up for sure but later get into jokes and talk about animals and some other stuff. Shot 2 started with CG then went to missionary and doggy and she finished me off with hand and mouth combo.

Overall very good meal at the price range. English is good.

Gucci:

F:8.5
B:8
S:9
A:9
Damage: $440 and tips for 90 mins
Repeat: Already have

I saw Gucci on weekend for the first time and repeated Monday. Booking in advance as with Paris. Got to the location and behind the door was a tall korean girl big eyes white skin long black hair. I prefer condos, but that's irrelaevant. Took me to the elevator and went up, it was pretty slow and she's like ya sorry slow so we can do something here so we DFK a little bit and hug and fiddle around haha.

Got to the room and she helped me undress and hung all my clothing and then we headed to the shower. Standard routine but her wash is more detail than others and then good long strong WF and grinds my dick between her legs, some bros calling it a pussy slide but according to her its not haha but whatever you call it if just feels amazing. After shower she helps me dry off and we head to the bed, I saw on the edge of the best facing a mirror and she stands in front of me so I can get a great view of her front and back and kisses me then DFK while stroking me and positioning her legs at diff positions so I get diff view from the mirror then she kneels on her knees to bbbj me beside the bed and that view is just killer. Then I moved on the bed and more bbbj, then she stood up on the bed and rotated around ass facing me and lowered slowly while I checked out those legs and ass and then kissed her feet and started 69 then I flipped her overfor DATY, she was already soaked and very responsive and then we put the dome on and did ACG and she mentioned CG and ACG is not her strong point so we moved to missh where I got to kiss her sexy feet and pound away, she can take it pretty good and then I asked for doggy and she said she loves doggy. Moved on front of the mirror for me to have a good view and I pounded away and she was holding on so tight to the sheets and the side table as well lol, finished 1st shot in doggy. Cleaned me up and we chatted and she fed me some sandwhiches lol and then we went for shot 2 and she finished me off with HJ/BBBJ this time around.

Overall awesome meal at price range. I will repeat whenever I have time and if shes still around. Very smart knows how to please and give best view and do what turns you on and super playful.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 17:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
gucci is so bloody Hot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 17:19:20 | 显示全部楼层
are you a drug dealer? i feel you spend thousands monthly....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 20:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
It sounds like the difference between a soapy thigh slide and a pussy slide depends on who is taller. Was  this hootchie cootchie dance front to back or back to front? Creative shower moves rule.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-12 21:47:09 | 显示全部楼层
Super hot and seductive playful and cute at the same time

I don’t touch drugs. Tons of people make more than drug dealers doing day jobs

And the shower fun was front to back
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 21:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
how's Gucci's english? when you say  hj/bbbj was that CIM?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 08:21 , Processed in 0.038589 second(s), 13 queries .