找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6550|回复: 10

lena @moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-12 16:09:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
出来玩一段时间了,一开始找韩国的,后来发现交流不来,就只找中国的了。
不过这段时间不知道是为啥,感觉没有什么点心,其他小店也不敢试,后来觉得不找个lena,也对不起自己嫖娼的经历,于是果断约了lena.

lena我看至少做了五年了,年纪就不说了,一进门,样子没想的那么好看,也许是对他的期望高,但是越看越觉得好看,就一个韩国明星,网红的感觉。

打分新制能有face:7左右,不过看得出来岁月的痕迹,皮肤不能喝d4u那些嫩妹比,但是五官很好看,不知道整了没有

body:隆胸是大家都知道的,但是我个人觉得即使不隆,应该也不错,小腰,大长腿,能给8.5以上

attitude:一直笑,感觉有chem,也是有求必应, 给个10吧,感觉是个御姐,可惜没啥交流,毕竟语言在那摆着

service:五年老司机,不用担心了,伺候你好好的,给了 dfk,pussy slide, daty,各种在上面动, 最后口爆,满分,就是可惜最后口爆时候,本来要他口出来,结果她就张着嘴,以为要我直接射,后来我站起来她才懂了,才主动过来吸。口爆完后,妈的还来dfk,还好我一直闭着嘴,结果她一直坏笑指着我。

韩妹基本不会踩雷,大陆妹就呵呵了。

整体是个decent meal

再提一点,她也太能洗澡了,我看比之前vivian@pg还能洗,妈呀,至少是其他女的三倍时间洗澡
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 16:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
decent face and body but wayyyy too overworked. she's almost like a sex robot. 10-15 customers per day, 7 days a week, apart from when she has her period, she never ever takes a break. i remember she burnt out a few times over the past few years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 17:37:35 | 显示全部楼层
人家是要楼主您也尝下您自己的精液,来个已所不欲勿施与人
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-12 17:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
count 发表于 2019-2-12 16:41
decent face and body but wayyyy too overworked. she's almost like a sex robot. 10-15 customers per d ...

how do you know shes got burnt out??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 18:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
她为啥洗那么长时间?是楼主book了1 hr?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 20:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
I was in the mood for a taller MM with really nice long legs and curious about Lena from the spectrum of reviews here. Lena greeted me with a nice hug and DFK when she came out from behind the door. It was a friendly and warm enough welcome. SFT was good with some water flute. Lena struck me as a quieter more low-key sophisticated experience rather than somebody who is "burned out." She reminds me of Special K in that way. Sometimes easy does it and a good warm up is the way to go. I started a little too loud and jokey with K and she quickly toned me down. It ended up being a good experience. Sometimes you are rushing through heavy traffic and come in the door stressed out and in a hurry.

I did an hour with Lena. I would probably extend that to 90 minutes the next time. I am an older hobbyist and what I have learned is that even if I am buying the ticket the whole thing will turn out better if I do not act like a can opener trying to open a can. If Lena wants to open up a little more over a few visits that could add another dimension. But what I got was a very smooth session with a very talented  and pretty lady who was a master of many techniques but perhaps a guardian of her own privacy. The levels of pleasure I received were appreciated. I will probably repeat. These are just my subjective comments. Your conclusions may differ from mine.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 21:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
有点搞笑 感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-12 21:18:24 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-2-12 17:37
人家是要楼主您也尝下您自己的精液,来个已所不欲勿施与人

我daty了,打平
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 21:46:15 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2019-2-12 20:24
I was in the mood for a taller MM with really nice long legs and curious about Lena from the spectru ...

Agree. Treat her nicely and she will return the favor
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-12 21:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
She’s one of my regulars. Never appear to be burned out. Maybe at times she quite and just rests beside me when we take breaks but never lacking energy or service. One of the bests out there. She knows what buttons to press but then again I have seen her many times already so maybe that comes with repeating. Be good to her and she will for sure return the favor.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:56 , Processed in 0.034376 second(s), 13 queries .