AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11470|回复: 10

Aurora & Lucya @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-8 03:34:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aurora and Lucya – I saw them one after another for an hour each. They were in the same townhouse.  A friend of mine was visiting with me. He enjoyed the company of Aurora for an hour. I saw Lucya. At the end of the first hour the girls switched rooms and we did a second hour beginning with second showers for two.

Lucya is probably 22 years old. She is not a goddess but I will give points for GND prettiness and youth. DFK to say hello.  Nice shower for 2 as I instructed her in the Lohan and Emma shower moves. Water flute in shower. She has a bit of a script in the bedroom but it is not artificially strict and as we progressed she went with the flow of things. Bedroom antics began with a massage which led to prolonged BBBJ and DATY. We moved to cowgirl then very animated doggie had Lucya yelling so loud that my friend and Aurora heard us in the other room. CIM finish. A nice massage and then we switched girls.

Aurora’s shower for 2 was also good. Another Lohan and Emma shower training program.  I had both girls laughing about who was the student and who was the teacher. Also water flute in shower. I did the same progession of BBBJ, DATY and positions wth Aurora. Aurora has a little more bush but this did not deter DATY. After the main event Aurora gave me a really active human pretzel massage. She bent and stretched the Prez into angles not imagined previously. She has a vibrator and can be adventurous with that machine.

Lucya
Face: 8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude:9

Aurora
Face: 8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude:9

Repeat: Yes as a duo. The girls were at a premium rate but ASB does not charge extra for a duo. Both girls seem friendly with each other so I think there would be a lot of good coordination as a duo.  I hope Lucya returns soon so they can restart their duo program.  I think Lucya is now in Montreal but I m not certain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-10 08:51:55 | 显示全部楼层
When did you see Lucya?  I thought she had been in Montreal for a while now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-10 11:05:16 | 显示全部楼层
What's your secret thing in shower man? The forum is supposed to be used to share, okay? And I think duo should be at discount not extra
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-11 05:34:19 | 显示全部楼层
Privacy was maintained after arrival. I do not know if there is one or two bathrooms because I did not see anybody else in there. I think there might be two bathrooms. There is plenty of noise insulation in the place and undr normal circumstances you would not here anyone else but Lucia can get very vocal.

In the Lohan shower move the MM puts one foot slightly raised on the edge of the tub toward the shower head. In this way the thigh of the MM is like a soapy slippery sliding board with the client facing away from the MM and her thigh between his. Vice Prezident Johnson gets vigorous manual stimulation by the MM from behind while the boys in the Cabinet get a slippery slide. They don't have rides like this at Disney Land.

In the Emma shower move manual stimulation is applied to Vice Prezident Johnson from behind while the MM's other hand moves up and down between the butt cheeks like a crazed soapy tomahawk. Both moves also enable boobs on back activities and neck nuzzling.

As far as a discount for a duo because you are half the work I do not think you will find that idea offered on this planet. I think their duo might be more of a you are the part-time Emperor event but it could also have some tease show elements. Having checked out both ladies I feel potential chemistry.

Also, the Aurora human pretzel after event massage is definitely not a time waster. This lady seems to have had some serious training or a good imagination.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-11 08:41:46 | 显示全部楼层
这是四个人一起玩的节奏吗???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-13 17:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
前几天才去repeat 了Aurora, 确实lucya去蒙特利尔了。Aurora 的舌头确实厉害,能直接吹爆那种。给我吹了10分钟,换CG夹的那叫一个紧,结果我很快出货。。。但是说一点,这次repeat时候突然发现有烟味,我个人对烟味比较抵触,所以希望妹妹能最起码把味道除一下,对我来说还是比较影响kiss体验的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-15 15:23:54 | 显示全部楼层
Lucya is back, but ASB didn't say duo
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-16 03:18:18 | 显示全部楼层
It says duo on each of their pages.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-16 04:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
ASB可以做3p吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-16 14:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
F有8会不会过高
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 16:23 , Processed in 0.035467 second(s), 13 queries .