AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1786|回复: 4

China last 70 years What a difference 70 years made

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-5 06:43:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Watched the Lunar New Year TV broadcast, do have some feelings as a Chinese national on what China suffered as a nation for a long time.

After the country indepedence from Japan and Nationalist Party, it was under sanction and threat from North by US, East by Taiwan (really US), South from France then US.

Then unwise collective policy and natural disaster forced upon its already suffered badly citizens.

Still the pursue for military might persisted to make sure China is NO LONGER under any threat from foreign dominance like Qing dynasty (like Chinese say, lose the wife and also the soldiers, really gold and silver, gain OPIUM instead. )

We had scientists working hard to create Atomic Bomb, Hydrogen Bomb, Missiles to deliver them (read that Chou En Lai commissioned a custom built ship good enough to sail to Indian Ocean to verify results of the missile test to prove its usefulness).

We were limited in basic necessities partly due to the sanctions and unwilling sharing of technology by BOTH US (and its allys or lapdogs) and Soviet Union.  All those to be purchased basic items needs coupons to buy (money is NOT every thing, though scarce) via allocation.  Long lines in the early morning just to get it before they are gone.

Now over the last 40 years after sanctions were lifted, no more shortage of basic items exists no more.
Goal from Central is to lift the poor peasants from their deprived state to a livable life.  Average of 10 Million a year.  Planting more transportation means to their house.  Creating tourist and high value farm products to lift their living standard.  Buying soybeans and wheat from other countries with comparative advantage to mass produce them at the lowest costs.  Flower is more expensive than good, haha.

China not only exported products, but also smuggled citizens to make a good living outside of China.
Used their ingenuity and hard labor to better themselves though undocumented.

Now 5 G is threatening developed countries and looks like it is controlled by North European countries and China and South Korea on the network equipment side.  Now the Five eyes consortium is trying to ban Huawei in the name of security, proven or otherwise.  Heard even from an ignorant American telling me that the TCL TV that I bought may have cameras or mic to listen on me at home or taking pictures of my movements in my house.  If this is the case, then US should really watch out, haha.

Let me hope that we do not become a PIG during the year of pig.  Walk more, eat less, waste less.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-5 09:35:03 | 显示全部楼层
Year of the pig is probably DT's year.

He has single-handedly alienated US from the rest of the world and his domestic supporters, accelerated the downfall of the US empire and probably his own too!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-5 09:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2019-2-5 09:35
Year of the pig is probably DT's year.

May the Fast food raise him to heaven too (though he should really be go according to gravity, to HELL).

Man is 72 old folk, no exercise, bad temper will do him in.
RIP.

But  without him, China then will have competition.  About time that US is on reverse gear for the change.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-10 22:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2019-2-5 09:47
May the Fast food raise him to heaven too (though he should really be go according to gravity, to  ...

how do u know DT eat much junk food.  u never know , man. misled by mass media. u.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-12 19:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
Well, unless you know DT's Butler personally, or work at the White House, chances are the media is all you got when it comes down to his diet choice   

Buzzfeed                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6rP8FO_Vwc&t=1s

Washington Post                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdmKaXAfAs

Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARcHv-nZ-c

Insider Mag or something                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sslP9LInEM

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 08:16 , Processed in 0.036128 second(s), 13 queries .