AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10070|回复: 11

Fiona@Tea828 , Ashley@BH

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-2 12:07:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Fiona at Tea828 last weekend decided to write a review. Here is the breakdown:
Face: 6.5
body: 6
Service: 7.5
Attitude: 8
Repeat: no

Saw her Sunday night last weeknd. The location is convienent is townhouse, parking across the street at hotel. One thing to note she does not look like her pictures at all. Not MCOT but she is decent to look at which is why I stayed. She greeted me at the door in see through black lingerie, no panties on. This was very late at 12:30am I believe I was the last client for the day.

Service was good, usual SF2, WF. After shower finished she dried me off and gave more bbbj I liked that. Her BBBJ is good, moved to bed to get more, then she did cat bath kiss all over even legs that was different for me as well some BLS service. Everything else was standard after that, did Cow girl, doggy and mish. Only downside is her body, A cups, skinny, no ass either. Age I would say late 20s-early 30.

I see some debate of her background on her. Some say she is Japanese, some say she is Taiwanese, and other is Chinese. If it helps, she told me she is Chinese but grew up in Japan. Knows how to speak Japanse and Mandarin.

Feel free to write any questions in the comments and I can help answer

Just got back from seeing Ashley at BarbieHouse today. Today was her first day figured I would write a review. Here is the breakdown
Face:  8/10
body: 8/10
attitude: 8/10
Service 8/10
Repeat: yes

Location was at a Markham Condo, Same location if you visit BH before. No issues with communication, got into the room she immediately gave hug and light kiss. Hand held to the room, she was wearing a one piece with heels. Ashley is tall I would say 5"5/5'6 without heels, height does not bother me though. Had some small talk and went to SF2. She provies a good wash, and there is WF. Her BBBJ skills are great, she can take deepthroat without any issues.  She makes the experience very personal asks you what your name is, calling your name while you are having sex with her. Also dries you off with towel after shower.

On bed standard routine, cat bath all over, dfk, bbbj and some BLS. I also did daty with her and she was responsive. After that she got pretty wet, proceeded with cowgirl, and mish. Finished with BBBJ and CIM.

Things to note, no tattoos and good white skin no flaws. She has enhanced DDs they are a little hard but still great. Facially she looks about 24-30 around that range, It looks like she had some work done as well on her face. English is good, no translator needed able to have conversation.

I will be repeating with her soon.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-3 20:37:30 | 显示全部楼层
She is shaved down? Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-4 17:34:37 | 显示全部楼层
@lovegirls

Both girls shaved
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-5 08:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
Curious if OP uses ALL 8's for the new year bringing Fortune to her or rather HIM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-5 17:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
深喉这个太有诱惑了,楼主是让她躺在床边把头垂下来深喉的吗。这个如果有一定要试
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-7 09:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
Went to see Ashley at her first day, face not even a bit like the picture , I will give her face solid 5
Maybe nmcot , but do look old and due to my expectations after seeing the hot pic of her on the web
Biggest disappointment so far
Service good thou
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-7 10:01:57 | 显示全部楼层
graeet 发表于 2019-2-7 09:41
Went to see Ashley at her first day, face not even a bit like the picture , I will give her face sol ...

Damn, this is literally a deal breaker. I've been trying a lot of BH girls lately and even tho most of the ones I tried are decent, I can't say the same for all of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-7 12:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2019-2-7 10:01
Damn, this is literally a deal breaker. I've been trying a lot of BH girls lately and even tho mos ...

我猜BH去年跑赢了MW
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-7 13:59:40 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-2-7 12:59
我猜BH去年跑赢了MW

BH妹子少MW一半 location又少 應該不會吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-7 19:33:33 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2019-2-7 13:59
BH妹子少MW一半 location又少 應該不會吧

少不是问题. BH妹子普遍质素远胜MW.

而且BH是韩国人开, 除了选货方面有优势, 还不用分帐给经纪.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:18 , Processed in 0.050336 second(s), 13 queries .