AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2910|回复: 7

10 Reasons Not to Get Fake Boobs

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-7 21:28:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
10. If you think fake boobs can be made to look like real, think again. Fakes can never be real. And people can tell.
9. Fake boobs indicate to men that you see exterior beauty more important than cultivating inner qualities. Such girls are not favored by smart eligible men.
8. Fake books are a risky proposition. Many operations fail, and then you are permanently left with boobs worse off.  
7. Fake boobs are just a big waste. Think of the money you have to throw away for the pointless pain you put yourself through; and the extra weight that you have to carry around 24 hours a day, and everywhere, even when you are sleeping. There is no escaping the extra baggage unfortunately.
6. You have been misled to think that those big melons that models sport on magazine covers are natural, beautiful and the norm. In fact, in most cases, your small breasts are just normal and look very cute. There are lots of men who prefer smaller but natural breasts.
5. Your boobs will grow naturally, no need to stuff junk into them. In fact, small boobs make you look young and fresh. When you mature in age and have babies, your breast will only grow. And some even worry their boobs are embarrassingly too big when that happens.
4. Fake boobs take the fun out of your intimate moments with your man. What are boobs for, if you can only look at them, and cannot knead and squeeze them because your fake boobs are tender to the touch, or you are afraid they will break?
3. Most men hate fake boobs more than no boobs. Natural always trump the fake.
2. Fake boobs are bad for your child health. They will inevitably damage some mammary glands, and that will make your breast less fit for breastfeeding your own baby.  
1. Fake boobs are bad for your own health. They might leak; they might break; they might shift; they might scar you for life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-7 21:51:47 | 显示全部楼层
What if MM has no tits or ugly shaped ones?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-7 22:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Real boobs may be special, but never ugly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-7 22:41:59 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think you ever seen ugly boobs.  My buddy is a cosmetic surgeon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-9 22:31:56 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2012-8-7 21:51
What if MM has no tits or ugly shaped ones?

She-male!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-20 03:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
This is so true I would prefer a natural a cup over a pair of fake d
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 13:34:27 | 显示全部楼层
pixelpusher 发表于 2012-8-7 22:40
Real boobs may be special, but never ugly.

A-men to that. i will take small real boobs to fake ones anyday..they are small but special in their own ways, small breast has usually has sensitive nipples for sucking pleasure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-30 16:18:21 | 显示全部楼层
more and more fake boobs in the market, so hard to find a real big breast, such a turn off, limit my options dramatically
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 02:35 , Processed in 0.036184 second(s), 13 queries .