发表于 2019-1-10 19:13:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Barbie

F: 8 (cute type) for better reference look at the ice cream cone pic 3
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 10
Damage: $1000 (2H) + tips
Repeat: maybe

Somewhat sad that Becky's VIP Cardi left, but oh well girls come and go. Heard theres another VIP Barbie that recently came back, I think she was here last year. Decided to give her a try. Booking was easy as always, booked for 1H originally. Got to location easy parking and went up. I haven't been to this unit before, a bit close to the elevator but whatever. Upon entry saw Barbie and decided to extend to 2H, I had the phone in my hand already and just texted quickly and keeper replied saying no problem. Barbie has long dark hair, big eyes, and on heels she is pretty tall but shes actually around 161cm. Shes more the shy, innocent cute type, refer to pic 3 on site. The unit is very nice and pretty spatious and clean. She asked me if I wanted some water, I said its ok. She helped me take my jacket off and hung it for me. Good bedroom set up with two mirrors. Barbie was wearing a beige lingerie gown and beige heels quite nice. She felt my hands really cold so we sat on the bed chatted and she held my hands to warm them up a bit then she stripped me down and she took off her heels and man shes got nice feet. Headed for the shower and she took off her lingerie, soft natural C boobs very perky. She isn't the skinny bony type and certainly not fat. Detailed wash with a short water flute and some DFK and me exploring her body. Then she helped me dry off and we headed back to the room.

On the bed started off with DFK and then she kissed my ears and works her way down to bbbj and bls. Her skills here can be improved but still decent, I like the feeling not too strong or sloppy like the ones where you really need to control or you will bust lol. But for sure can be improved with practise. Really GFE feel. Occassionaly like pervious reports if she does not know what to do next she will just come for more DFK haha. I laid her down to DFK here more and kissed her neck and ears, quite responsive. Then kissed her soft boobs and worked my way down to DATY, was already juiced up and she was pretty responsive as well. Then I went down and kissed her feet, she seemed to be really shy here but also seemed to enjoy it. Then we switched again and she gave me a short bbbj and asked if I was ready for the rain coat, I said yes and she put it on struggled a bit saying I maybe too big for this condom lol but we managed it no problem. Started off in CG, good warm wet feeling, she had to slowly start off first then once I was fully in she picked up the pace. Then I stoped her from moving and just grabbed her ass and let her grind my little bro felt hitting a spot and boy that look of enjoyment and shyness on her face and her hand motions putting her hands together as if she couldn't take it anymore just make me want to fuck her more, but I guess she was having a good time and instead she put ther feet up and started riding me hard haha. Then I switched her to missionary where I am able to enjoy the view of her legs and feet in the mirror more and able to kiss her feet. Good sounds in bed and very genuine experience after I got tired I wanted to finish but I wanted to try doggy, so I flipped her up for doggy and she naturally turned facing the mirror good girl lol and I pounded away, and the view and sound of her I could not hold anymore and released the first shot. This was maybe 40-45 mins into the session. Not the most talkative girl but good for us. We chatting still but just not as much as other ladies. After the first shot she got me some chocolate and made me tea and we chatted for a bit while cuddling and exploring her body. we had about 30 mins left after and she started DFK and got hard again and the dome came on pretty quick this time, again with CG and making her grind me for her sweet spot lol and then I turned her to missionary and pounded hard and she hugged her legs and moaning loudly and letting me kiss her feet at the same time and I released the second shot. Honestly best sex in a while lol. Not sure what it is with her but just really good GFE and feeling for my bro lol, maybe its the inexperience, definitely need to be proactive with her. After second shot we chatted a bit and I caught my breathe and then we went to the shower. She helped me get dressed and while buttoning my shirt for me she looked do hot those tiny hands and she seemed she knew what she was doing vs. some ladies will struggle lol. Kept on commenting my shirt is super nice is it custom made lol of course not gotta save money for hunting and she loved my watch and asked me what movement it is and what brand. I noticed a lot of MM are into watches, why? Clock watchers? HAHA JK  

Overall great experience, but she is short stay so I do not know if I will have chance to repeat as I want to try their new VIP coming soon as well as repeat my current favourite.

Happy Hunting bros

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-10 19:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
手动点赞vip报告,兄弟牛批各种方面意义上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-10 21:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
Rich bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-10 22:37:38 | 显示全部楼层
man, I feel like you are always horny and looking for high quality girls. Just a reminder, take care of your bro and manage to use him wisely. Don't overuse it and I won't tell you how regret I am right now. LOL. Still will recall my memory about 5 years ago. Hemmm, 当初顶风不扶屌,如今扶屌尿一手。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-10 23:02:58 | 显示全部楼层
dream4u.me

dream4u.ca

到底哪个是官网?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-10 23:42:05 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟财大气粗呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-11 01:45:46 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟财大气粗啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-11 01:54:12 | 显示全部楼层
Happyhour 发表于 2019-1-10 22:37
man, I feel like you are always horny and looking for high quality girls. Just a reminder, take care ...

Good thing you had fun for 5 years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-11 02:40:45 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.dream4u.ca/barbie

Identical makeup of biological hole, but 4 times more expensive than kimchis'.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-1-11 02:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
又新来了一个00后VIP,大兄弟gogogo,等你第三篇报告
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 06:54 , Processed in 0.043431 second(s), 13 queries .