AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3036|回复: 3

Mimi @ HoneyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-25 12:43:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've been on this forum for quite a while but never felt the need to write a review since I only go to mms that have great reviews. Yesterday, I was really bored and decided to try out HB's Mimi. Very disappointed when i went through the door and saw a totally different mm from the picture as advertised. IMO, i think she looks maybe 38-40s trying to be young looking. I have no idea what to do when i saw her. Half of me wants to walk away. The other half tells me i need to be nice and stay. I don't want to make her feel like an ugly monster and get despression. Mouthwash and SF2, then proceeded to the bedroom. Not shave, nor trimmed, couldn't see what i was working with down there. BBBJ was alright but i couldnt get hard because i wasn't turn on by her at all. I helped her out by making it hard myself. Also closed my eyes the entire session just to make it work out. Went into ACG and pounded as fast as i can to finish quickly. Got up and just walked into the shower and did everything myself to clean off. Got dressed and left feeling like a victim of false advertising. I have to find a pretty and young looking mm to wash those images out from my head now.

Face: 5 (round face, short hair, make up, round big eyes but not attractive)
Body: 5 flat everything except boobs which was kinda droopy. D size maybe
Service: 6.5 skipped out on LFK and DFK, (my choice)
Attitude: 7 She's nice, not much to say about this part

Repeat: i need to find another mm just to get this one out of my head, so definetly no repeat.

P.S. to HB, if you want repeat customers, please put up pictures that are more representative of the mms offered.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-26 18:49:09 | 显示全部楼层
HB/MA这些网站,有台妹的概率近于零
不过搂主当惯伸手党,估计这儿没人同情你
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-27 01:00:10 | 显示全部楼层
你用個腦諗下啦, 你見張相咁靚, 唔好理佢係唔係台妹, 收$160邊有可能啊. 38-40歲, 你見唔對路就好走頭啦, 當然, 最好係在未脫衣服之前啦.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-27 11:04:16 | 显示全部楼层
rockypin 发表于 2018-12-27 01:00
你用個腦諗下啦, 你見張相咁靚, 唔好理佢係唔係台妹, 收$160邊有可能啊. 38-40歲, 你見唔對路就好走頭啦,  ...

前阵还有狼友说自己约的炮,再恶心也要自己打完,SB到这程度令人无语,只能假设他爹$多。前阵看爱爱网,一查350都用假照,现在没什价格是不可能没假照,价格又乱,一女多名,网站多了2-3倍,没搞清楚约,分分钟开门会傻眼
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 18:25 , Processed in 0.037215 second(s), 13 queries .