AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5624|回复: 7

Juno @ 立春園

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-24 15:35:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Guys, i have a confession to make. Its been a tough decision, and after a great deal of internal struggle, i decide to write this Juno review thats been long overdue. Didn't want to write it at first because other bros have reviewed her already, and...... well, i'll admit it, i'm selfish and stupidly wanting to keep her for myself for repeats. I'm ashamed of myself, and here's the report i owe u guys.

Face: 8.5/10
Cute/pretty type of face with a slight semblance to Nana@SG (from before), but i would say Juno is definitely prettier. Their voice and manner of speech are a bit similar too. She is very fresh and does not make use of make-up. Looks like the good girl / healthy image / "school flower" type.

Body: 8/10
She's a bit taller than what i prefer, but not too much. Natural B cups, sensitive nipples, good skin, not too hairy underneath. No tattoos or piercings (other than ears). Non-smoker.

Attitude: 9/10
I thought she was still in university or college, but she tells me her real age is 23 and that she graduated already. Give her credit for honesty. Actually she is honest, straight-forward, funny, and talkative. We chat and joke about school, video games, growing old, etc. She also speaks fluent English and has a semi-CBC look. So this was a very refreshing and welcome experience.

Service: 9/10
Not a very thorough job of wash me in the shower, more like she was just washing herself. But that was because we were standing face to face chatting and she was happily talking abt video games and movies that she likes. So i didnt mind that at all.
Excellent BBBJ, i was afraid she'd KO me right there. Lots and lots of DFK thoughout. Natural water, tight hole, very good & genunine audio. I'll skip the other stuff and just say that it was a very good session. Really felt like genuine love-making with an innocent and attractive girl.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-24 16:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
looking fiward on my visit now… cant wait!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-24 17:16:58 | 显示全部楼层
she always full booking....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-3 10:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
When the girls did not show up at work, they say 'fully book'..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 17:07:34 | 显示全部楼层
uoowhoo 发表于 2011-12-3 10:48 static/image/common/back.gif
When the girls did not show up at work, they say 'fully book'..

咦 !
高招喎 !
這招是古代妓院常用嘅"搶花魁"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-7 09:50:20 | 显示全部楼层
Very miss JUNO.
Don't know how long I can stand of boycott 立春??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-7 23:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
Had tried her. I can see why so many brothers like her. She has a typical young white chick attitude in a Chinese body. Give you a breath of fresh air.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-8 05:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
She has a typical young white chick attitude in a Chinese body = Ah....you got it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 17:17 , Processed in 0.037206 second(s), 17 queries .