查看: 7728|回复: 14

Kabee @Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-18 00:11:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Face: 8
Body: 9
Service: 9
Attitude: 10

Booking was quick and easy. Location was convenient in RH. Been to this location a while back with another agency so it was familiar. Security wasn’t there so buzzed up ground level.

Behind the door was young looking Taiwanese girl with long hair and big eyes with cute smile, I would say he height is below average. But that’s ok. She was wearing a blackish dress and heels. Couldn’t recall the dress colour but it was cocktail dress and heels I was focusing on the face lol. We chatting a bit first in the living room and I hung up my jacket on the chair their then we proceeded to the room.

In the room more chatting on her sofa for a bit and then I started to undress and she started to help me and folded my clothes very neatly. Super friendly and gentle girl. And polite and courteous. She’s got a killer S body, meat where there needs to be meet bit fit where needs to be fit. Huge books and clean shaven pussy, wearing sexy black lace panty.

Shower for two and mouth wash was usual. In the shower asked if the water temp was okay. And some dfk and super hot washing my back with body slide and grabbing my bro. Rock hard from here on. Helped me dry off and back to the room we go.

On the bed started with DFK and she was worried I was cold so We had a blanket, maybe it’s her thing but she likes to cover us with the blanket she when we cuddle and dfk and then she will unwrap the present when she’s ready for bbbj. Lots of technique and BLS but maybe new to business but I think there can be more speed and sucktion variations. But she will improve with time for sure this is like her 2nd or 3rd day maybe. I could not let her hot body go to waste told her to lay down so I could dine every inch. Clean tasty kitty with natural waters and smooth skin all over.

After we got the dome on started with CG and she flipped me over for missionary we went pretty hard and deep and she was enjoying it and then we switched to doggy and the view was killer. Back to some CG and missionary and finally finished in doggy again. Used rest of time to chat.

Can’t wait to be back for sure will repeat

Damage: $650 and tips

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 01:12:47 | 显示全部楼层
‘Huge books’ (??) lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 02:28:46 | 显示全部楼层
bilbo 发表于 2018-12-18 01:12
‘Huge books’ (??) lol

Boobs,. Typo I think.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 03:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 04:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
Should qualify the donation based on Ad.  650 / 1.5 hr.  Entry donation is 450 / hr.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 08:36:09 | 显示全部楼层

I know I know....it was just funny when I was reading it . Great review L!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-12-18 08:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
@bilbo and mmpleaser yes I meant to say boobs haha. Can’t wait to revisit. And yes sorry should clarify the donation was for 90mins I like to take my time and I was actually thinking to extent to 2H after seeing her but then didn’t want to delay any brothers and had dinner plans.

I forgot to mention though on the ad her photo seemed like a girl with ton of makeup and not much visible in reality she doesn’t have as much makeup and still hot and pretty. Longer you look longer you wanna think she’s pretty haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 13:47:18 | 显示全部楼层
Lambo670 发表于 2018-12-18 08:36
@bilbo and mmpleaser yes I meant to say boobs haha. Can’t wait to revisit. And yes sorry should cla ...

Boobs real? Or manmade
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-18 21:02:47 | 显示全部楼层
wow thanks for ur review nice and details make me wanne go find her now lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-12-19 11:25:46 | 显示全部楼层

Let me get back to you on that later tonight.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:04 , Processed in 0.037319 second(s), 13 queries .