找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4538|回复: 3

Kiyoko&Iroha@BH , Vera@ASB

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-10 03:06:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kiyoko @ Barbie House

I figured I would give this mix girl a try.  Have never really gone wrong with BH before but was I wrong this time.  The photos looked good to me but after arrive I could tell she was heavily; I am heavily photoshopped.  Face was round and body was chubby.  I really should have left but I always feel bad for the girls self esteem.

Service wise she was just ‘meh’ her BBBJ was light and impersonal.  After a few moments I had realized this was really going no where.  I jerked myself off for a few moments to get hard enough for the dome.  She climbed up for ACG but she got tired after a few hits.  Asked to switch, I managed to keep going for a bit in DOGGY.  Ended my session with a HJ and CIM.  At least she was enthusiastic and tried to make me feel comfortable.  But I really had no connection with her.  She was aging not so gracefully, and he body was out of shape.

Face:5/10
Body:6.5/10
Service: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10

Iroha  @ Barbie House
Another mixed girl, I was apprehensive at first but the keeper assured me that it wouldn’t be like last time.  They said she was young and a GFE feeling to her.  Arrived and instantly liked what I saw.  Medium length hair, not a absolute head turner but I could feel she was younger and more full of life.  

SF2 included a WF, she was very handsy during the shower, grabbing at my body, and allowing me to rub her special spot.  Back to bed, I performed some DATY and DATO with loads of well accepted responses.  She returned the favour with some RIM.  Not the best rimming I ever had, very light like if a gf was trying to do it for the first time.  BBBJ got me instantly hard and felt some little bit of teeth but whatever.  I just wanted to fuck her at this point.  All the positions were done during our time.  Finished in CIM and she sucks out every drop.  This girl may look like GFE/GND however she has a PSE side.

Face:7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude:9/10

Vera @ Asian Sexy Babe
I was really surprised with her.  She is from china speaks both mandarin and Cantonese.  Very friendly personality, photos online are exactly as presented since she’s using all selfies.  Tall girl with firm legs, she doesn’t appear to exercise as her bum is a bit saggy but still firm enough to be sexy.

Service is we’re this girl is top notch.  Strong BBBJ, with slots of DT and slurping.  Kitty is not trimmed but no bad smells.  Offered me rim in two different positions laying on my stomach and also on four legs.  She continues to stroke me during this time.  We did only ACG and then DOGGY.  After pounding for what felt like a full hour to her moaning wildly she asked for CIM as she couldn’t continue.  I enjoyed her from beginning to end.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude 8.5/10

Soda @ private
I tried this girl just out of curiosity,  I actually reviewed her from her agency days.  However she is a shadow of her former self.  No point to re-score her again.  Will not be repeating, I am sure she has enough regulars here in TO to survive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-10 07:04:27 | 显示全部楼层
What is the boob size for each girl and are they natural or enhanced?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-10 07:39:14 | 显示全部楼层
直觉是whitemamba,白大神的马甲…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-10 10:05:56 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your detailed and entertaining reviews. Could you tell me which agency Soda used to work for and under what name?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 05:18 , Processed in 0.038752 second(s), 13 queries .