AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4036|回复: 7

Kyrie@HB & Vikas@D4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-12-2 23:07:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A small recap from a recent trip to China.
To be honest, the price there is pretty much on par with Toronto. I hunted in Guangzhou & Shanghai.
If you are looking for a decent service 1 on 1 incall, a minimum charge is around 800 to 1000.
Good thing is that the chance of getting a really young girl around 19 to 20 is much higher; however, the chicken age is probably as much as 3 to 5 fingers. NO KIDDING! Many of these inland girls have been working for years.
Bad thing is, don't expect much conversation with their lower lips. Their education levels are low and don't care about anything else other than the next new iphone or some crazy rich boyfriend. Most of them are pretty shallow.
Therefore, I didn't enjoy much and stopped hunting over there after two meals.

Back to the reviews. Happened to have two very nice sex experiences since I got back.

Kyrie @ Honeybabe
Boss told me that a new SICHUAN girl is in town. CHUAN MEI MEI is always one of my favourite. Hence I paid a visit.
Real picture. Especially that pair of boobs is damn nice. 警钟胸 if you what I am talking about. silky smooth & milky white skin (TYPICAL FROM CHUAN MEI MEI). A not so tall meimei with a curvy body and a little of ass.
Service is pretty decent plus a little naughty blow job. She did give a great wet blow.
Riding skill was okay but I prefered bang her from the top. Those boobs are an amazing view.
Also very responsive to my hard strokes. She said she felt great, which could be true given the wetted bed sheet. Or she is just a natural juicy girl.

FACE: 6~7. Roughly 25 to 27 year old. Big eyes, flawless skin, decent looking, nice long hair
Body: 7~8 8 if you are into big natural boobs but don't mind the height. 7 if you like long legs.
Service 8/10 No complain. Probably the best bang of the buck at the 160 market right now. I actually stayed for 45mins just because I liked to play a little more.
Also if you like to talk about Chinese politics..she can give you a nice long chat lol!

---------

Vikas @ Dream4U

This TW 辣妹 is already gone. Hopefully she will come back and I can visit her again. Hence i am going to keep this one short

Face: 6~7 25~27 year old. 夜店辣妹 look, dirty and horny makes you just want to bang her right on the spot.
Body: 7~8. Got all the gears, smooth skin but not milky white.
Service: That's the highlight. SHE was SO DAMN HORNY, and she could make you so damn horny as well. Her eyes her voice and the way she kissed..damn! At the end, I had to stay for another shot just because she made me turned on again while I finished my first. I am not a young guy, so that doesn't happen to me often.

**ADMIN**
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. However, China related info should be shared in the "Asia" section of this forum. Thanks again.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-2 23:13:31 | 显示全部楼层
夜店辣妹我最爱,好像已经不在了,呜呜呜
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-2 23:36:52 | 显示全部楼层
Kyrie seems not bad ... interested.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-2 23:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
跟店里女生聊政治…这多烧$呀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 02:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
辣妹已经没有机会了。。 等下一个女神
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 06:26:03 | 显示全部楼层
Speaking of hunting elsewhere. I spent some good time, effort and money hunting in HK. The prices were on par like you said, until I stumbled upon this women who doesn't have much ads but some of her girls are so damn hot and young. Best thing was they were only 350 HKD for a go. So if you weren't complete satisfied, you can tell her and she'll recommend you someone else. And they could only stay there for 7 days, and then new girls come in.

Sometimes you just gotta keep digging and beyond the most advertised places to find the true go deals. I tried so many chicks from the big ads and agencies and their ads are either heavily shopped or you really have to pay a hefty price for a truly good one.

That being said, Kyrie sounds great. Now I just gotta check your previous posts.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 07:28:41 | 显示全部楼层
Vikus is gone already?  Or just off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-12-3 10:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2018-12-3 07:28
Vikus is gone already?  Or just off.

She's gone. Not sure if she's Juicy-Hoshi-gone tho.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 04:48 , Processed in 0.034587 second(s), 13 queries .