[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-28 22:24:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lena @Moonwaiting

Face: 8.5 with new standard
Body: 10
Service: 10
Attitude: 10
Repeat: is this even a question

So to be honest I met Lena first back in 2015-2016, I repeated her back then several times and even had some over nights. But then I retired for a bit from the hobby. And I can’t believe she’s back again aren’t we lucky in Toronto. She is decently legendary category.

Booking was easy and location convenient for me and buzz easy. Her room although prob not the same unit back then but the layout for sure same brought back so many memories of when I would visit her for over nights and bring her food. Good times. I’m too old for that stuff now, need actual decent sleep haha.

Anyways door opened and she probably want looking through the peep hole because when she saw me and we locked eyes she looked like she was thinking and then suddenly surprise face and pointing at me meaning she remembers me haha. Hug and kiss at the door immediately. We both started trying to think when was last time we saw each other and it was like back in early 2016.

Some details in her face and body, I don’t know but I really like her face, she’s like super hot Asian secretary kind with seductive look and occasional cute smiles. She’s got BIG eyes adorable and her smiles and giggles are just cute damn cute. She was wearing a two piece bra and panties in black and in black heels. She’s quite tall so her heels aren’t high good thing or she’d be taller than half of us. She’s like 169-170 range I would say. Her legs are so long and sexy omg. And her overall body shape just skinny with long legs MCOT. Some bros will complain she’s too skinny but I like it. She’s got big man made boobs I do not mind but some bros have complained they are hard, I don’t care well shaped and pink nipples all I care about.

She’s very GFE holds my hands to the room and helps taking off my clothes and hangs them or folds them depending on the item. I wonder am I too obvious trying to strip ASAP so I can get with her ASAP haha. Then she stands there looking at me and smiling say help me. At this time I’m like shit is it the front or the back and her bra looked complicated and I didnt want to cause her discomfort, so I asked and she said front and I’m doing this in the dark as well so I couldn’t see the type of closing mechanism it was but luckily old fashion hooks, bam bam and bam and off. Wasn’t going to help her with the panties at first as I was shy but heck what the heck I’m too horny and wanna be bad so I helped her and she giggled so cute.

Off to SF2, mouth wash and then wash throughly with DFK and water flute and DT. I finished first and she held my hands until I got out make sure I didn’t fall getting old haha jk, I toweled off and waited back at the room. With me sitting at the edge of the bed she comes back and sits on me hugging me and DFK and then me kissing her boobs and grabbing her ass and teasing her pussy a bit man that view in her mirror unforgettable permanently stuck in my brain storage hopefully haha.

Then I told her to lye down. Kissing her neck gently and then aggressive dfk and kissing all over her boobs and then enjoying those long smooth legs before I work my way to DATY, clean shaved and responsive, by the time I even started DATY she was already wet. Probably one of the best tasting and best looking pussy I have had if not the best.

After I spent a lot of time DATY and making her moan she told me to lye down and she started bbbj and teasing my body, although she was wet already when the dome coming in she also used some KY. She really knows how to get me going started in RCG and omg that damn view of me going inside her almost enough to me me cum haha. Then she turns to CG with me still inside damn and she rides me with passion and she finished me in CG pretty fast. Took off dome and gave me some bbbj and then cleaned me off with warm napkin.

Chatted a bit after first shot and cuddling and she would not let my hands rest one hand gotta be playing with he boobs and one hand downstairs and she literally pushes my hands there, I didn’t digit as I did not know how she would respond but I put her and play with her clit and she was so wet, then we got the dome on for second round started with her lying on the side with me between her legs and then me lying behind her. This view in the mirror is nice. Good moaning in her end. Then we changed to missionary with her legs on my shoulders this by far is the best view I got so big and hard even I was shocked and I got to kiss her feet in this position. And then I changed her to doggy after a while and again another nice view. After a while I got tired and she finished me in CG again, I was so hot and sweating after this steamy encounter. Still little time left and we just chit chat and catch up. Off to SF2 and always kiss and hug good bye until next time.

Hope she’s here for a while...all I want for Xmas lol.

Roxy @Moonwaiting

Face: 8 (give her 8.5 back in 2014 but new standards these days)
Body: 8.5
Service: 10
Attitude: 10
Repeat: yes

I first met this gem during her ZP days when I first started hunting. And I saw her a lot in her ASB days as well but then I tried to retire. But recently came back and couldn’t believe she’s back so I naturally had to go say hi. I reviewed her previously but thought I would review her with updated experience.

Average height Korean girl with long hair and smooth creamy skin. Manmade boobs, but I don’t mind.

Booking was smooth and easy. I was really excited to see her it’s like catching up with a old friend. She still hid behind the door lol but she probably already had this huge smile on her and giggling before she even unlocked the door. Clearly remembers and happy to see me. Immediately started chatting and catching up walking to the bedroom. None stop chatting while undressing lol. She hasn’t changed a bit still gorgeous. Her English is probably one of the best if not best amongst kimchi’s.

I’m telling you bros if you dig clubbing Asian girls you must visit her. She often wears a tight clubbing dress and just super seductive and sexy.

Anyways started with SF2 after undressing. Not much special in the shower some LFK and DFK. I finished first and dried off while chatting and waiting for her to finish. Then we went back to the room started with DFK on the bed and she gently teased me all over and kissing me, then she worked her way down to BLS and BBBJ. Really awesome technique and good sucktion but could be a little harder on me, I like it more rough lol. But it’s okay otherwise would be busted in her mouth. I stopped her and laid her down for my turn to tease her. Kissed her all over the body and she was responsive and DATY clean shaved and responsive with natural juices and she twitches quite a bit. She stopped me and said omg you improved a lot!???? Hello was I that bad before lol. I didn’t think so but I guess from the practice over years and at home it’s gotten that amazing

She told me to lye down again and gave me another short bbbj and done came on and she started with CG and she knows I love cow girl so she was giving me a good pounding lol. I stopped her and we changed to missionary and I got to look at her seductive sexy face and kiss her legs, then we changed to doggy and then back again CG and finished. Cleans me off with tissue and wet towel and gives me another bbbj. We spent some time chatting and cuddling and it was just simply amazing and she got me hard again and I received a famous Roxy handjob where it’s and sloppy and she won’t stop even after you cum, that feeling is just unforgettable haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-28 22:29:11 | 显示全部楼层
Try her a few times in 2014, good to know that she’s still top notch after so long
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-28 22:50:23 | 显示全部楼层
wow 4 years ago u were already friends
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-28 22:57:17 | 显示全部楼层
还是第一次看到他的review  然而已经是个老牌选手了。 长见识
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-11-28 23:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
She’s for sure improved as well or maybe she just knows me too well knows what buttons to press.

Ya 4 years is a long time I have aged bro yet she has not changed simply amazing. She said I lost weight though that’s good I guess
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-28 23:33:23 | 显示全部楼层
I always enjoy my session with her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-28 23:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
4 yrs old friend must be feeling so good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-29 00:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
Rim and cim both on her menu to make it service 10?
If she was here 4 years ago, how old is she now? I prefer younger look girl, if she is early 20s, I don’t mind give her a try even her boobs are man-made.

comparing your 2 reviews of Lena and roxy, it seems Lena is better than roxy for Everything. How old is Lena? Who is younger? Whose man-made boobs feel more natural?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-29 07:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
Roxy, 我猜有34岁
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-29 10:08:41 | 显示全部楼层

Looks 27 to me.

She lost some weight and looks as good as 2 years ago.

Skin  10
BBBJ 10
S      10
A      10
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 02:32 , Processed in 0.036448 second(s), 13 queries .