AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6480|回复: 16

Elain @ ICandy4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-11-7 22:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summary: This girl is a true Doll and can really play you up.
Saw this new girl and booked her for 45 mins. Booking was smooth and it's at Hwy7 and Warden.

She opened the Door and the pictures and Description match her. She is really tall. It's was smile and Giggles. Before long, it was DFK and kisses all over. She asked if I showered (Which I had), then that really got things rolling. Soon I was undressing her even before we stepped into the bedroom or shower. Her breast were not C cup. It was more B+.
She pressed me against the wall and give me the slutty naughty look. I was on fire and fully turned on. Man... she was driving me mad. We were DFKing and were stripping each other at the same time. We left a trail of clothes on the way to the bathroom. She said my small brother was extra large and she had never seen it in China. She was really really wanting to try it on.

In the bath, we couldn't stop taking off our hands of each other. I don't know who was giving who a rub down. I think i did more tit massage than she massaging my parts. I had to tone the pace down a little. So left the shower before her. Chatted a bit about her. She is from northern China and just arrived.

She then told me to wait in the bedroom. Found that a bit wierd, but I complied with her request. She wrapped herself in the towel and tied her long hair up and started her slow tip toe walk from the washroom to the bedroom. She was really teasing me up. She relieved her B+ size tits and then slowly cover it. The act went on for 30 seconds, but it felt like forever. Lastly she undid her hair and threw herself on me. Man... I was in heaven.

She was interested in my small brother and tried to give me a BJ. But her jaw hurt after a few mins. It found that hiralious. She then was non stop teasing me and she was wet. I went down on her and she started her moans. I found her moans too fake and loud. So to tone her down, I stopped DATY and started to moan like her. We were both amused at that point. She then toned her moans down and I contuined with her Dinner at the Y. By the time i fininshed DATY, the bed was truely dretched by now bc of my drolling.

She got some KY because she was scared of the large size. We even joked about the condom being too small (It was). But i did not care, but just wanted to bang her out. She had teased me enough. It was mish, doggy and then I carried her to the kitchen and made love there. She is so new (Oh noo.. i did not mean she is a newbie. She is seasoned) to Canada and I had to remind her that the sound proofing at the Condo is not the best and she should be that loud. Anyways.. banging Doggy on the kitchen counter was just another High. We both came and lied on each other a while.

LOONNNGG... story short... she was really a Gem. Even she said that she has never had it this crazy. So you YMMV, don't bash me or her for not getting the same service. It all had to do with my extra large small brother.

Now to scores.
Face: She is not a head turner at the street. But cute enough to make you take a second look. She has high cheek bone and a V shape chin.
Breast:B+ China Standard. Definetely not a C
Body: She is tall and her legs are long. I think most northern girls are. Her skin is not as white as the picture. But not dark has hell either.
Service: I think after the long post. You get the idea. LOL
Donation and time. 45 Mins. $220. Did not get any extra cash on me, so did not tip.

Repeat?? What do you think?? LOL!!!!   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-7 23:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing and glad u had a good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 00:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing! Will try her soon!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 01:05:57 | 显示全部楼层
172cm穿埋高根鞋咪好高?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 04:17:16 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong10002 发表于 2018-11-8 01:05
172cm穿埋高根鞋咪好高?

帶埋攀山工具嫲得囉!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 04:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
I went to do a quick google search on the photos on IC4U and found a lot of matches for them
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 08:21:56 | 显示全部楼层
下架了吗?怎么没找到
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 19:15:12 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-11-8 04:17
帶埋攀山工具嫲得囉!

但唔知可以揸住邊個位爬上去.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-8 21:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong10002 发表于 2018-11-8 19:15
但唔知可以揸住邊個位爬上去.

手一定揸凸出來嘅嘢,腳就踩住啲隆隆罅罅嘅地方!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-11-9 01:50:41 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-11-8 21:38
手一定揸凸出來嘅嘢,腳就踩住啲隆隆罅罅嘅地方!

I am afraid that 凸出來的地方唔夠承托力, 隆隆罅罅嘅地方太濕潤, 好易差錯腳.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:53 , Processed in 0.037146 second(s), 13 queries .