AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6192|回复: 22

Most embarrassing hunting experience EVER!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-25 12:53:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just thought I'd share this so you guys can have a good laugh (LITERALLY at my expense).

The name of the girl and the shop isn't actually important, so I'll leave their identities out of it.

A short while ago, I made a booking at one of the popular agencies and arrived early. While waiting for my appointment, I decided to grab a snack, a shawarma to be exact, which turned out to be the cause of my downfall.

The text to proceed arrives on time and I made my way to the condo without incident. Walk inside and do the peek behind the door and she looks decent. Everything proceeded smoothly up to that point. Then I felt something in the stomach. At first it didn't seem that bad so I ignore it and we get into the bedroom. Some pleasantries exchanged, "how are you doing", "is it cold outside", yada, yada, she texts her boss to let her know all okay, then we start taking off our clothes. You know, just the usual same old routine.  

By the time we get the toilet I felt the queasy sensation in my stomach much more intensely, but still bearable. I made a quick mental debate with myself whether I should take a quick shit or not, but the cheap side of me felt that it would be a waste of valuable time, so we proceed to the shower. She washes me, front, back, down below, I fondle her tits a little, crack a few dirty jokes that she probably didn't get but laughed along anyways out of courtesy.

So now I'm all fresh and clean but by the time I finish wiping my ass dry I realized that shit just literally got real. If I didn't take a shit there and then, shit would inevitably explode out and probably do so while I was in the middle of fucking which would be a real shitfest.

Long story short, I explained to the girl that I needed to excuse myself for a few minutes to use the toilet alone. She obliged, and as soon as she walk out I got on the toilet and all shit broke loose. I half dumped half sprayed the toilet with semi-solid excrement which took place through several intervals.

I'm sure you guys all experienced it before. The feeling that you finished taking your shit, wiped your ass clean, then realized another fresh batch was on its way.

So there I was, clock ticking at $5/minute while I was in the john. John means toilet mind you, I was NOT butt fucking another customer.

Not sure how long it finally took but I did know that I needed another shower by the end, and that my legs were too weak to fuck even if she allowed me extra time.

All throughout this ordeal she was knocking intermittently on the door asking if I was ok, to which I replied "yes" while knowing  its "no". When I finally came out, she had this most weird expression as if she was worried that I'd die and thus cause problems for her with the popo, a struggle to control not to laugh, and concern that I wouldn't pay up.

Well, I did pay in full for time spent doing something other than what I came there to do. And I apologized to both her and the keeper for stinking up their toilet. I walked out feeling quite a bit lighter, both me and my wallet.

So that was it. My worst and most embarrassing hunting experience ever! Hope it never happens to any of you guys. Well except for those who leech and never share reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 18:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 18:33:58 | 显示全部楼层
that's pretty embarrassing and cost a lot for using the toilet!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 20:35:19 | 显示全部楼层
interesting,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-25 20:45:15 | 显示全部楼层
Probably the most expensive dump I had ever heard in my life thus far. Entertaining, thx for sharin lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 00:29:14 | 显示全部楼层
Bahahaha pretty funny
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 00:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, you went for shawarma?
Man, why would you choose food with heavy spices.
Your breath would smell all garlic and spices. Yuck.

Don't think many MM would appreciate smelly breath.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 01:17:30 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing Now I know not to eat shawarma before an appointment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-26 02:30:59 | 显示全部楼层
Boy, this is a shit story.

I would rather watch a girl peeing or shitting, but not from you, haha.
Once my mm needed to go to bathroom and I wasted my 3 minutes by HER.

Next time make sure you get a perfumed wet wipe to clean up your ass.
By the way mm TOO, or DATY will not give you good experience.
Still remember one table dance white young chick in a bar who just took a shit and smells like toilet when close up.

Lesson to learn, do not eat too much before visit as well as pee first before going up.

Another of my hobby is to get MASSAGE,  do not EAT if possible, and definitely no congee before appointment.  It really hurts lying on your tummy and getting massage.
Eat AFTER.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-27 14:18:14 | 显示全部楼层
im so curious who the mm/agency was. gotta support them for putting up with this event LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 20:03 , Processed in 0.038055 second(s), 13 queries .