AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8322|回复: 10

Bora @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-4 20:41:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Encouraged - or should I say lured - by another reviewer's recent glowing review, I visited Bora. The appointment went through without a hitch. Parked at the nearby Shopper's parking lot, texted them 10 mins early, got the code/suite number after waiting 20 mins. Went up to the unit.

When I first saw the lady behind the door, my mind registered a big warning siren. Matching the website photos with the lady in person really required a big stretch of the imagination. In my opinion, she did not look like her photos at all. Yes, she looked young in her early 20s, probably 22 or 23. Other than a small mouth, and a good skin tone, I could not find any good qualities in her looks. About 165cm tall, a small chest, probably A or B cup at best. The thing really disappointed me was her flat bottom and no feminine waistline as in 34A/B-33-34. With MW's reputation for threatening customers with blacklisting for canceling an appointment at the door at the back of my mind, I decided to proceed. What a mistake! A short BBBJ in the shower followed by boring K-style body kissing on the bed. DFK was allowed but her nipples were too sensitive for touching or kissing. DATY at the shaved Y was discouraged after less than a minute. Other service items like digits, rimming, dato, etc? Forget about them! After 3-4 mins of an uninspiring missionary action, she declined 69. Then she began to rush me to finish at 15 mins' point. Sensing no attraction on my part or hers, I just finished and ran to the shower. At that point, I just wanted to get off the MW factory assembly line as soon as possible. When I caught the down-going elevator, it was 25 mins since I had first stepped into her suite.

To summarize, close to zero English; a big difference from photos; limited service; clock watcher. $150 for 30 mins.  

Sorry but I don't feel like scoring. I believe people can guess from what I wrote. She said I would get a better service next time if I book for longer than 30 mins but I doubt it.

My small contribution for my AZN bros. Thank you, everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 21:45:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 22:02:54 | 显示全部楼层
This is so weird. I spoke to her in English and it wasn’t that bad. I can speak Korean too but didn’t reveal it until later and she went 10 min overtime with me and I wasn’t trying to go overtime. I also ate her for a good 30 min with digits and she enjoyed it.  Maybe she got scolded for going overtime too much. I don’t understand why such a difference in service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 22:08:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the warning!

I know how you would feel when you first saw this "amazing" princess. I had encountered the same thing a couple months ago with a different agency.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 22:18:04 | 显示全部楼层
Intersting... she got somewhat good review from another bro. I guess YMMV

Very pretty, young and natural body. She's fit but not super slim, she's fairly tall for a girl, the definition on her back in RCG was super hot. I'd say pictures 2 and 4 on the website show what she looks like the Best. Service was good, as GFE as it's possible to be with her almost zero English. Cuddled up and made out with DFK varied works in a very convincing way. Repeat: Not until I've gone through some more of my TDL.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 22:32:24 | 显示全部楼层
The description about her body and face is accurate. Hoever I dont think her service and attitude is that bad. Her english is limited but able to communicate. At the beginning she just do lfk. However during the session she does dfk and her bbbj was good enough...I won't think shes a good meal but average its fair enough.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 22:45:21 | 显示全部楼层
I hate clock watcher
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 01:55:14 | 显示全部楼层
The pics are highly dishonest. I've seen her and her body is the worst I've seen on an asian agency mm. She's got a cute face and decent attitude. Straight body though; no curves, no ass and no tits.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 02:37:14 | 显示全部楼层
boredude 发表于 2018-10-5 01:55
The pics are highly dishonest. I've seen her and her body is the worst I've seen on an asian agency  ...

I do agree with you. Any criticize about her unreal pics or her body is slim but still have little bit fat on her body is ok, but her A and S is not that bad
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 15:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
mw的照片什么时候真是过?沟通不足造成服务有限是必然的,仅仅只是30分钟,好好享受打炮吧,气氛和聊天什么的是很难做到的呀
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 13:53 , Processed in 0.034041 second(s), 13 queries .