AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6528|回复: 12

Chloe @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-4 02:50:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is a new girl on ASB roster today, so I called to inquire at noon, if she was available.   Keeper said she was pretty and her services were good and If you want to get a full extent of her services, try 45min.  Got an appointment in the afternoon, and off I went.  From her photos, I assumed she was somewhat taller, but in reality maybe 5'2 5'3.  First impression at the door, was that she looked like a nice club girl around 25.  Hair was dark barown with some highlights, not light brown and not as long as in the photos.  But still good looking enough.  I can see the face and body resemblance to the photos with the exception of the hair color and length being changed.  Body wise, I would say its almost like Spring, very similar.  Spinner type body, with man-mades, and slim.  Only madarin, no english, no canto, but I tried to understand with my limited chinese.  
What was interesting was that while she helped me undress, she was teasing me at the same time. while stripping me, she kept rubbing her breasts against my chest, then turned around with her back facing me and put my hands on her breasts while she tried to unzip my pants.  Then fully rubbed her ass against my JJ.   This was just an indidcation of things to come. After we fully undressed, again more teasing and rubbing her body against mine even before we got to the shower. Then off we went holding hands into the shower, for More shower play of the same sort.   So if you like spring, her body is similar but more toned, with the exception of a slight belly. Not shaved below.  Lots of LFK, rubbing her breasts against my chest, turned around and rubbed my JJ all over her back and ass. Then flipped for more rubbing my JJ between her legs while facing me. It was fun, Kinda like Mona or Lohan with their showerplay. She had moved down for WF. She had 2 cups ready in the shower. First a cold BBBJ then switched to a hot water BBBJ, then more PSE style BBBJ that was slutty and deep.  Not deep to the base as Genesis, but still good enough.  After a good 5 minutes of BBBJ, it was off to bed.  Just FYI, we spent about 15 minutes with just undressing, and shower.  Luckly I decided on 45 mins.  Not sure what you will expect with a 30 min session.   

She seems to like to take the initative, great for those who are shy, but I wanted to change the routine and serve her a bit.  Started with some DFK, then moved to lick her breasts.  Breast shape were nicely done, somewhat pink nipples, then asked if it was ok for daty.  She seems to enjoy herself and got pretty wet.  Then we flipped, and she started to serve me.  Some LFK, and a lot of licking my body, teasing my nipples, and roaming all over my body.  Some BLS, and finally the PSE style BBBJ again.  The view of her bobbing her head and changing the angle and going deep was awesome.  Lots of saliva as well as she sucks you and uses her hands to tease your balls.  And does the BBBJ for a good 10 minutes.  I can tell she is experienced.  if you are not careful you can probably pop during the BBBJ.

Finally she got the dome and we started in mish. She is pretty tight, and she is a bit vocal during the session. She will grab you and hug you tight and try to use her hands for more deeper thrusts, so I think she can Take it pretty deep as I ain't small. We switched to scissors for even deeper, then finally to doggie. She is even tigheter in doggie and she finished me off.
Then it was off to the shower to clean up, a bit more teasing.  Almost tempted to extend for round 2.  LOL

She helped me dress, and offer me a water on the way out.  Kissed and Said our goodbyes.
Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the experience, as it was a Good change. Finally an a full PSE chinese girl! As the keeper said, I think you need a 45 minute session to really she what she has to offer.

Face:  Pretty looking club girl, I think she a little prettier than spring, but she almost looks mixed blood.  Hair color and length is different than photo.   
Body:  7.7 - Similar to spring body, more whiter and more toned, photo 2 and 3 are similar to her body shape but her chest is not as large as in the photo.  
Service: 10 - her teasing technique and PSE style is refreshing for a chinese girl, who are normally very GFE.  She has a lot of tricks.  Showerplay was fun.
Attitude: 10 - very happy, always smiling, she is very into the session, and willing to tease and please
Repeat: Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 20:03:44 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review. Thanks. The photos are very attractive. I'm surprised to see a quick response. Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-4 20:18:51 | 显示全部楼层
Is she from Mainland or Taiwan ? in the ad, it says that she is from Taiwan in English but from四川 in Chinese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 00:01:57 | 显示全部楼层
约了45还是60?
颜值方面,跟其他女生比较下可以吗?先谢了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 02:42:25 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like she leads you through the session. I like that since im always playing passive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 05:25:52 | 显示全部楼层
Always down for pse
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-10-5 12:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
Is she from Mainland or Taiwan ? in the ad, it says that she is from Taiwan in English but from四川 in Chinese.

Sorry, I didn't ask where she is from.  But she had good manners and helps you undress and dress and holds your hands to the washroom and to the bed and to and from the door.

约了45还是60?
颜值方面,跟其他女生比较下可以吗?先谢了

45 min
Judging face is tough.  About 85% similar to photo.  Mainly because of the hair color and length is different, and makeup is more like a club girl.  She kinda looks a little mixed.  Face value, I think she is decent, similar face value to Spring@ASB but she looks mixed.  If you like mixed you will think she looks slightly better than Spring.  Which other girl would you like me to compare against?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-5 15:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
年底各店都会努力出几个好的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-7 14:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
Cheetah 发表于 2018-10-4 20:18
Is she from Mainland or Taiwan ? in the ad, it says that she is from Taiwan in English but from四川 ...

You are right.  Let us say she is Chinese (mainland or taiwan the same).

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/chole.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-10-8 11:32:59 | 显示全部楼层
Just realized I started hunting because of your review of Chelsea. How do you compare her with Chelsea then?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 09:33 , Processed in 0.099660 second(s), 13 queries .