AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 969|回复: 0

Attributes most important to you ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-30 04:59:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It is interesting that attributes most important to a man could be dependent on the reason for the DATE.

To me, F is of utmost importance for future marriage or GF.  Reason being the frequency of togetherness is mainly for the long time spent with her, other than working hours and sleep.  As a matter of fact, the slimmer the body the better.  As everyone gets older, most of them will be gaining weight.  That is why Non Asian women for good for getting older.

Again to me, B of of utmost importance for dating a mm.  Reason being you pay to have a date of one hour or so in the bedroom.  It is not the F that will arouse one, but the big (not too big though) boobs, skinny waist and perky ass that attract one's sexual desire to get into the action to complete the task.
Flirting during the date will be VERY helpful to make the session more intense.  As a matter of fact, conversation other than flirting is not conducive to love making.  Lots of time, mm will tell me off for joking that lessen the "fun" of session.  Focus , focus, focus.

Your thoughts.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 07:38 , Processed in 0.033540 second(s), 13 queries .