发表于 2018-9-24 20:41:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fala @ Dream4u

F: 8
B: 8.5
A: 10
S: 10 YMMV

Damage: $500 plus $60 tips
Repeat: heck ya

Felt like seeing either Fala or Niki today after reading so many good reviews and I decided on Fala and I am glad I did, despite how amazing Niki may be I don’t regret my choice one bit. Usual location in Markham easy parking and easy access I think I got the hang with the buzzer now. But shit my 407 bills getting up there. Instant buzz up and door opened behind the door was a sexy flirty girl in black dress and heels she lead me to the living room. This was my first, but heck go with the flow I got nothing to hide lol. Stripped in living room lol. Then we went to the room and she stripped down and we went for SF2.

So not sure if the light on the shower head has a function but she mentioned it’s was just fixed recently as only lights up when it sees good looking people. Good acting and for sure know how to talk and chat and make you feel good. This was no regular wash, with that kind of ass how can it be regular, extra soapy and grinding my bro with it instant hard on. Then out of the shower I thought we done she said stop stand there beside toilet and had some fire and ice bbbj, I haven’t experience this too much never like or display it’s interesting I guess. I have to add she got sexy pair of lips yum yum. Back to the room is where the fun began.

I must say though this garage really prides itself in cleaniness and nice decor the mirrors in all the ones I’ve been too have been placed perfectly.

On the bed some DFK and touching and nipple licking and then she asked how come I came to see her I said with all the good reviews and keeper recommendation how can I say no and she asked what I asked for and I said someone hot and sexy and she stopped immediately and went into her goodies drawer and pulled out some fishnet stockings. Damn as if she wasn’t hot enough on the bed this added that spice for sure. And she can see me checking out her legs a lot so during bbbj she was using her legs and feet to tease me and this view in that mirror omg. I’m glad her bbbj wasn’t too long or I would have popped. Told her to stop and let down so I can return the favor, tasty kitty and nice legs and soft boobs. She got pretty wet naturally. She said my tongue is soft and flexible and felt amazing. She would take my hand and rub her kitty to prove to me how wet she was lol.

Then she told me to lye down so she can get me going again and she wants to fuck. So got more bbbj and dome came on quickly and she started in CG and she’s tight I wish CG was longer but it’s ok. Then we went to CG with that ass and the mirror helping out the view and perspective just wow. She was joking saying it’s live broadcasting lol. We fucked for a while in this position then I got tired and we rested. And then more foreplay and I did her missionary enjoying those legs in the view. Too tired at this point or maybe I’m allergic to her condoms but then she took the dome off to give me a sloppy hand job with some nice lube. Felt amazing while she was teasing me again with her legs and feet. She put tissues over though as I was about to pop, I guess this way I don’t get the sheets bedding dirty lol but it would have been nice to see it all pop on her sexy hands.

During our chatting she did mentioned some bro booked her overnight the day before she may have been tired but still gave me great experience and attitude. She also did mention I should book her for night or days which I would love but I cannot for certain reasons. It’s actually quite affordable and probably would be fun and worthwhile. I wish I had more time. This part didn’t bother me, as we clicked amazingly and she gave me everything I wanted and some more. Beyond my expectations for sure. Will have to go back real soon before she’s either all booked for return to home.

Shower again and kiss goodbye.

PS so glad I did 90mins with this one first time around. I think i might try that from now on with this shop. As quality girls don’t disappoint and they haven’t so far. Sometimes 1H I just feel too rushed and not enough time to take it in and appreciate the moment lol. Call me old fashioned haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-24 21:54:35 | 显示全部楼层
Dream4U的review真的是百看不厌
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 10:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
I had the question of Fala or Yolanda on your other post. Seems like you will be asking the same question to yourself very soon. Haha But I guess for you it's just a matter of who you're gonna go to first.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 12:07:53 | 显示全部楼层
Same line on the faucet with me.  So we are both handsome. Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 14:05:13 | 显示全部楼层
why you rather repeat, but not try someone new like niki??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 14:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
I will try her too . Yolanda is good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 14:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
aligg 发表于 2018-9-25 14:05
why you rather repeat, but not try someone new like niki??

One reason could 100 difference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 16:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
Writing thesis? How much for that
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 17:01:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-25 17:35:53 | 显示全部楼层
fala真的很棒,很会勾引男人
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:23 , Processed in 0.036985 second(s), 13 queries .