AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10067|回复: 20

Tess/Hanako@BH; Star@PG; Spring/Nana@ASB

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-18 13:34:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There is a few visits I have had in the past little while.  I have the day off today to collect my thoughts and post this.

Tess @ Barbie House

Long hair with extensions, tied up or down looks amazing with the crimped waves, makes her look like a club rave girl you meet at night her skin is not the whitest but has a nice tinted glow.  Body is tight, full size C cup with sensitive nipples and flat stomach.  Legs are nice a tone.  Very friendly girl and tries her best to communicate.  I like the way she applies the eye shadow, light smoke to make her more seductive looking.  Services included WF with body slide in the shower.  BBBJ with roaming on nipples and flips to 69 without command.  Enjoys DATY, no DATO.  Little bit of KY to get the tip in and then it is all her juices from then on.  She rides will in CG, bends over to bite nipples.  DOGGY she lets you pull on her hair for a more aggressive thrust.  She flexible enough to do standing MISH but unfortunately I am not long enough.  Finished in standing CIM, maintains eye contact the whole time.
Confused at the last review how he disliked her that much.  Maybe brother wolf is used to girls like Emma or Barbie.   Other past previous reviews stated she is popular and at least within the standard of the market.  No bad experience service wise, just TESS is not my 100% cup of tea.  However I applauded her for her service efforts.

Face; 7.8
Body: 8.5
Service 8.5
Attitude 8

Hanako @ Barbie House

Only thing I have to say is she is old, like really old compared to other BH girls, like she is JAV milf old.  Very shy girl, almost like you have to force yourself on to her.  Boobs were fun to play with cause of the hardness of her nipples however overall I was not impressed.  No butt to play with, can't ride for too long, get tired, uses her hand to push me from entering deeper in MISH, opted for a HJ and body rub instead as the mood was gone.  BBBJ was very soft and can feel teeth, I usually don't mind teeth but there doesn't seem to be any pressure for the BBBJ.  She can speak English so communicating is not an issue, she seems to be a girl that is just passing by and new to the
business.

Face: 6
Body 6
Service 6
Attitude 7.5

Star @ Pandora Girl

This girl was recommended from my friend, unfortunately it appears his cup of tea is more like a coffee, and not for me at all.  I am sure she is a nice girl in real life but I was just not into the session.  Her butt is very saggy and she has some weird tattoos.  The weird thing about her face is she does not really have a chin.  Like the bottom of her mouth direct connects to her neck.  Maybe that is why I felt her face was not for me at all.  No WF, but she does stimulate me in the shower to get my standing up.  Back to bed she is more of a light BBBJ, and then immediately go to the dome.  I did not get opportunity to DATY.  The ride itself is not bad but a bit short.  Does not let me put my hands on her hips to get her moving more.  Asked for MISH so I had no choice but to move as she was already getting off my hip.  Breast were floppy during the pounding, and I just could take looking at her anymore asked for CIM, so she stroking me, I tell her I am going to pop and she just lets it pop in her hand, no CIM.....  I paid my dues and bid farewell.

Face: 6
Body: 6.5
Service: 6.5
Attitude 6.5

Spring @ Asian Sexy Babe

After the sour taste the following week I met Spring to cleans my mind.  Spring is a tight spinner from China, very talkative and friendly; able to get you to open up and have a conversation so there is no awkward silence.  She has long brown hair with big round eyes, small tattoo on her hip and a faded on her ankle, firm B cup with solid butt, flat stomach no excess fat, probably less than 100 pounds.  I can say right from the get go I knew this was going be a good day.   She has a lot of tricks in her services.  Variation BBBJ, different pressures and vibrations, and whipping her head around get more suction.  She goes deep, all the way to the base.  Good rimming skills, and ask if she can use her fingers as well.  I get her to DT me while she tickle my anus, one of the best feelings in my life.  She has to use more KY cause she is tight however once you are in the KY does not play much of a hindrance.  CG is wild, she is very flexible so feet go all the way to her head in MISH.  Finished off in MISH, she can contract herself to keep squeezing after the pop.  I felt like I was going to pee cause my orgasm lasted so long.  She is definitely on to see as she has so many different BBBJ techniques.

Face: 7.5
Body 8
Service 8.5
Attitude 9.5

Nana @ Asian Sexy Babe

I kept away from ASB for a while because of this girl but it would seem they last few attempts they have redeemed themselves.  Nana was an old china women, she must have been in her late 30s or even mid 40s; pussy was loose and had big pussy flaps.  Breathe smelled, and dark nipples.  The service was weird from the beginning, she applied KY on me then went for BBBJ, and she did not offer to go on top, just laid back as if I was going do all the work.  I really did not expect this type of quality for ASB, and it seems it might have been a one off.  I ended up leaving half way through my session and didn't even bother busting.  The phone girl was quite accommodating listening to my compliant afterwards.  At least I know there is someone out there that cares.  I wasn't going to put this up but I feel brother need to be warned if she ever returns which I hope not.
Every score I would put below 5 out of 10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 13:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
Superman!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 14:19:48 | 显示全部楼层

佢無講話一天造晒, 否則很易變人乾.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 15:36:53 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong10002 发表于 2018-9-18 14:19
佢無講話一天造晒, 否則很易變人乾.

就算我後生過陣,我諗嘟唔敢諗呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 16:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
spring的网评都很不错啊,就可惜身高有点矮
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 17:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
天啊…star@PG网评居然是这样…看图片如果是真照完全是个美女啊…我都依稀看到点宋茜的样子…结果毁了…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 20:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
jasoncana 发表于 2018-9-18 17:42
天啊…star@PG网评居然是这样…看图片如果是真照完全是个美女啊…我都依稀看到点宋茜的样子…结果毁了… ...

PG现在没落了,不如以前了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 20:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
F12 发表于 2018-9-18 20:17
PG现在没落了,不如以前了

还有灰姑娘撑着就还有人捧场
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 21:21:19 | 显示全部楼层
朋友讲不靠谱,那狼友写的呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-18 22:01:22 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like nothing outstanding to eat recently... just normal dishes, and price are higher than before.

I missed Lemon
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 10:43 , Processed in 0.040650 second(s), 13 queries .