AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4486|回复: 3

Rose @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-14 08:50:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a review from a few weeks ago ... I went to see Rose in Richmond Hill.
Rose is an extremely laid back girl... almost no emotion either, but she was accomodating. If you like to have sex with a "doll" she is your type of girl. She is petite, about 5'3" or so, on the thinner side.

Facially she is a bit plain, her eyes are of the droopy type that makes her look sad. She is not really a looker, more like the average girl next door. Body is pretty thin with a nice bum, natural breast that are very soft - however, her aerolas are of the dark type and her nipples are larger.

Service wise she is accomodating - very good BBBJ but average skills with over services. Her pussy is nice and tight. Rose is unfortunately very low energy ... she basically flopped on the bed after a short BBBJ and I did most of the work. She's even lower energy than Lena for those that remember her - but at least Lena was hot and had some very sexy extras like an amazing pussy slide.

I probably won't repeat with her - there is better in the market.

Face: 7/10 - NMCOT
Body: 6 / 10 - OK, but NMCOT
Service: 7 / 10 - she's very low energy, but she has a good BBBJ and didn't complain about requests
Attitude: 7/10 - Nice girl, but could use a smile. She also doesn't provide massage after sex
Repeat: No

If she becomes service oriented and perked up a bit she could be pretty good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-14 09:43:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. She seems burnt out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-14 18:33:43 | 显示全部楼层
altabamba 发表于 2018-9-14 09:43
Thanks for the review. She seems burnt out.

https://moonwaitingvip.com/10136-2/

I interpret Brother aznlover's review differently.  She may not be burnt out, her attitude seemed to indicate that she was ashamed to be in this business but had no choice because she needed the money.

Yes, it is "easy" money, but not every girl has the appetite to take that many dicks every day!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-15 05:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
i miss the pussyslide from lena
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 12:18 , Processed in 0.037149 second(s), 13 queries .