AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6654|回复: 8

Bebe @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-9 00:21:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to go see Bebe over the past few days and I am already thinking of visiting again.  She adorns the perfect cutie girl next door flavor.  From her pinkish eye shadow to the way she talks to you like you are the older brother she's trying to impress.  Everything about the emotional connection to the passion she gives is desirable.  I can tell that she wears the circle lenses to make we eyes more anime style, straight smooth hair that smells like peaches. and her white plump skin makes me think she is on the younger side.

She doesn't have that club body, but she has got great hips with a full bum to grab onto.  Very small feet and hands, makes my cock look huge when she is holding it.  WF in the shower with a hint of DT but I could tell she was trying her best not really her thing.  Bed room bbbj was soft however balls suction was really intense like shes trying to pop it.  Light rimming turned into tromboning mixed with more HJ and finger rimming.  

She very shy at first for DATY but opens up as the feelings swell her up.  She very obedient, does every position you can ask, and doesn't stop CG or ACG until you tell her to, she knows she's here to pleasure you not the other way around.  She full of energy and life.  My suspicions of her being a young girl are growing hotter.   Finished with CIM and more HJ as I wanted to see my cock in her small hands. She is very smart girl knows how to play the part well to make you happy.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude and Service: 8.5/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 04:09:15 | 显示全部楼层
Bebe is the yongest MM among all serving girls by today. She just finished high school & prepare to enter College (she will correct you if you mean it's University) in Korea when school starts in October. Her spoken English is one of the best which she learned it from Korea. I did see her "street look" one time near that famous condo building. Without face-lift ( I gave her face 7) she has much prettier look than having face make-up. That day she is wearing 寬身 shirts that covers her 胖 body. Pure and innocent.

In the room while working (with face make-up) I gave her face 5. Body 5. Service 10. She served me 2 times already.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 07:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-9 15:24:48 | 显示全部楼层
Her attitude looks like very impressive, perfect gfe instead of pse
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-10 06:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
clearlove777 发表于 2018-8-9 15:24
Her attitude looks like very impressive, perfect gfe instead of pse

I'm happy that you've a positive opinion to Bebe.  BH have Paris, the best of all as 女神 of 2018. Also the poorest (the youngest) one as Bebe. Stay positive during the session & you'll enjoy the services from Bebe.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-12 15:17:04 | 显示全部楼层
Does she resemble the pics? How fat is she? Lots of bellyfat? Is she shaved?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-15 02:16:51 | 显示全部楼层
This review is much different than the other one for Bebe. This reviewer also has a record from heaping praise on every MM he writes for. Reader beware.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-15 15:02:43 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2018-8-15 02:16
This review is much different than the other one for Bebe. This reviewer also has a record from heap ...

Well I don't know about his other reviews but for this one it's pretty spot on when it comes to the service. I had her for an hour yesterday and she was great. Cute girl but bigger than the photos/stats suggest. The photos are fake or heavily photoshopped, although the face isn't too far off, she's very cute. Body is mediocre at best and tits are real and decent.

Started off with shower and she's very receptive to DFK and caressing, makes cute little moans often. WF in shower then headed to bed. DATY and DIGITS are all on the menu although I didn't continue for long since she's not shaved.

BBBJ was good and long, she definitely puts in the effort and varies it up a good bit. Mild DT and FF as well.  Pussy slide, missionary, CG, RCG, doggy and finished with CIM; she took the whole load like a champ. Pussy is decently tight and shallow. Bit wider than your typical chick but I think that's common among girls with a slightly bigger build like her. Great massage after too.

Overall she was great and a very service oriented girl. She puts in the effort to please and really takes orders well; does pretty much whatever you want. Almost felt bad since she took a pounding for a while and I could tell she was getting uncomfortable.

F: 7 Very cute
B: 6
S: 8.5
A: 8.5

Repeat: No, but not because of lack of service or anything. I just like trying out different girls and she's almost too cute lol, I prefer a different look/body type. Unfortunately unless she starts hitting the gym or something I don't think she'll age well. Definitely worth a try though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-16 12:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
boredude 发表于 2018-8-15 15:02
Well I don't know about his other reviews but for this one it's pretty spot on when it comes to th ...

no way her face is 7... maximum 4.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:13 , Processed in 0.040194 second(s), 13 queries .