AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9269|回复: 15

Love @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-5 01:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw her a few days ago. I was wandering around the Finch area when I started to book. all the girls were fully booked that I asked in Finch and finally got Love. She is in Richmond Hill, so driving for a while, I saw the building where I went the first time. Two buildings were surrounded by all houses, which was an eccentric design. Easily booked her even keeper didn't ask how long I wanted to book. quite smooth. The elevators were not that easy to find cause u gotta though a door and then find it, not in the lobby.

I saw a quite pretty face when the door opened. Since no high heel with her, she seemed little short and small, and she looked like about 20. She was not talkative as her English was quite limited. She said she's been here for 3 months, and wouldn't go back to Korean within 6 months. May stay for a long time. WF was good. I already got hard before she sucked it. She licked my thighs and chest in the bed. Love Love's tongue, it's really soft. She got the condom on me and ride on my dick. just tight initially. and Mish, doggy. She accepts DFK and DATY( her pussy is good looking)

F: 6.8 even man-made, but very natural
B: 7.5 short and small. big boobs, very pink tits, like to lick it. bum is not ideal,  but she got a fit and tight body
A: 8    really good. she was a little bit shy and introvert, needs to be taught
S: 8.5 got all you want. nice bbbj and very tight tight tight pussy
may repeat

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-5 04:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.pandoragirl.com/love

ST is falling .......................  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-5 13:12:18 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-8-5 04:43
http://www.pandoragirl.com/love

you should try her HING, tight tight tight gotta say important thing three times
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-5 17:34:53 | 显示全部楼层

Love @ Pandora

I saw her recently. Was kind of disappointed since she does not match any of her stats on the website. She was much bigger than what's stated. She's not fat, but there is noticeable meat on her. I personally feel she's just below average in Looks around.
I have a little too much teeth and there was no variation. Just head bobbing up and down. She only licked and sucked the balls for 10 seconds. I didn't want to do FS because all I Wanted was a BBBJCIM. But her tits are natural and not bad. Her pussy is nice looking as well.
Personality wise, she seems very distant. Possibly because she's shy or her English is limited.
Would I repeat? No. I actually felt a little regretful booking her after seeing her once I walked in.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-5 19:19:09 | 显示全部楼层
SamuelTang 发表于 2018-8-5 13:12
you should try her HING, tight tight tight gotta say important thing three times

I am very picky these days as my ammunition is going to be depleted, don't know when but will be soon.

She is just a little short.  I like "northern mushrooms"!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-5 20:08:10 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-8-5 19:19
I am very picky these days as my ammunition is going to be depleted, don't know when but will be s ...

that's cool, then Paulina is your choice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-5 21:03:52 | 显示全部楼层
6.8 for face, is that score for the new scale? her third photo on the website is quite clear, does it match?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-5 23:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
clearlove777 发表于 2018-8-5 21:03
6.8 for face, is that score for the new scale? her third photo on the website is quite clear, does  ...

I would say the outline of pictures is matched.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-6 04:07:59 | 显示全部楼层
SamuelTang 发表于 2018-8-5 20:08
that's cool, then Paulina is your choice

I met Paulina already, IMHO she is not worth $300/Hr.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-6 21:35:54 | 显示全部楼层
I was curious to find out this VVIP.
Her service to me was quite decent but there wasn't much communication at all.

You are so right about her pussy.... nice shape, pinky and tight!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 17:50 , Processed in 0.035854 second(s), 13 queries .