AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

Donald Trump and His Presidency

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-2-19 11:18:03 | 显示全部楼层
DT's personal goal is to better Obama.  Obama had 2 terms as US President, DT wants it, Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize, DT wants that too.

DT has to win the next presidential campaign to equal Obama in terms of service.  He got Abe, the Japanese PM - another ass licker like Trudeau to nominate DT for Nobel MGT's consideration, and I doubt that he will get it since he alienated all the EU allies.

Before DT became US President, Obama was the 2nd worst President in recent US history (Jimmy Carter was #1); then DT leap frogged both of them to be the worst of all times. Historians will give their objective opinion re DT may be 30 - 50 years from now.

With this as a short backgrounder, I don't see how DT can beat Obama with the exception of an indictment and possibly jail term at the end of his tenure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-19 11:32:46 | 显示全部楼层
Lock him up.
Lock him up.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-19 11:48:22 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2019-2-19 11:32
Lock him up.
Lock him up.

Lock him up with some gorilla-sized Ns!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-20 08:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2019-2-2 06:12
6.  Economic downturn will follow, stock market will turn into a big bear.

Well, well, well, DT's i ...

Finally market treats me well, above my prior level now, Sell sell sell soon.

DT is now trying to get news to focus on the Sixth or rather Fifth service, SPACE WAR Division in addition to Army, Navy, Air force, Marine.  May be more appropriate will be Missile Division, like China too (use to be called 2nd Cannon division).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-23 12:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
There is a book called  "What TRUMP touches , dies".

Yesterday a friend of Trump, Robert Kraft got double whammy in bad luck.
1. Got accused (not arrested , interesting, still a free man) by South Florida police.
2. Company with same name, not his, I was mistaken ,  Kraft Heinz got a big drop in stock price due to SEC probe and big write off on their assets.  Not funny, impacting Warren Buffett investment in Kraft too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-24 15:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
The next 2 weeks will probably decide DT's presidential fate, because the "flood gates" will open:

1.  Michael Cohen, who is DT's long-term personal lawyer cum fixer and who has already pleaded guilty to lying charges, etc, will have 3 testifying session before Senate and House.  I expect more and only bad news for
DT.

2.  Robert Mueller will submit his report re Russian Collusion/Probe immediately after DT's return from vietnam.

Of course, NY State District Court is listening and will pick up whatever is left unattended for a final blow on DT's Empire.

If DT can survive all these, he deserves a 2nd term!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-26 08:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2019-2-24 15:47
The next 2 weeks will probably decide DT's presidential fate, because the "flood gates" will open:

If DT can survive all these, he deserves a 2nd term!

Think China should hack social media to get DT re elected.
Make America Great in the next world,  China 2025 is coming.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-26 09:24:53 | 显示全部楼层
Think the goal for DT in Hanoi is the NOBEL PRIZE for peace , supported by another Idiot Abe from Japan.
Not anything to do with US, just his own personal goal.
Kim has no use of Nuclear power other than using it as Fireworks, not allowed to kill anyone (for sure China and Russia will not).  He wanted more goods and better life for his people after 70+ years of deprived life style.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-2-26 14:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2019-2-26 09:24
Think the goal for DT in Hanoi is the NOBEL PRIZE for peace , supported by another Idiot Abe from Ja ...

Abe is not an idiot, he is an ass licker, just like Justin Trudeau.

Abe just licks and keeps the reaction to himself.  Trudeau licks, then tells DT that it tastes good (Like Oliver Twist (I think that is the right name) said, "Can I have some more, please?" !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-2-28 07:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
NO deal, what a waste of time  (Kim 68 hrs train ride, DT 16 hrs 747 ride.

Wishy Washy set up sucks.  
Look what Kissinger and Nixon did before, all work done, just sign and shake hands.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:43 , Processed in 0.040460 second(s), 11 queries .