AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15538|回复: 17

Janice @ iCandy4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-20 02:04:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After hearing good things about this girl, I tried to make a booking but was told she was fully scheduled for the day. Fortunately someone cancelled and the keeper offered me the time slot which I took. Things got off to a rocky start when she sent me to the wrong address. Apparently she mixed up the condo and hotel locations. Fortunately the two locations weren't that far apart so I hauled ass to get to the right place. Upon entering the room, the first thing I noticed was not the girl but the humidity. A/C was not turned on and it was very uncomfortable. I notice sometimes condo locations have this problem too.

Tip to all keepers, educate your girls to either open the windows or turn  up the A/C. Air circulation is important! I don't care how hot the girl is, if the room is also hot and humid, and I can smell the stench of all the used kleenex and condoms and sperm wafting out from the trashbin and permeating the room, that is not just a mood killer, it is downright disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the situation today was that bad, but it did remind me of various instances in the past when the air quality was terrible and I couldn't even focus on the girl but lusted for a breath of fresh air instead.

Ok, sorry to get sidetracked, lets get back to the subject.

Janice was wearing a very revealing red dress which gave me an instant erection. She seemed a bit tired and she told me that she just got off the plane today and came straight to work because she is only staying for a few days. I asked why such short stay and she said that she originally planned to stay longer to make more money but she got a job offer for a real job a couple days ago so she needs to hurry back. Bummer for those of us who would like to repeat, but she is a nice girl and I'm happy for her.

The photos on her ad are real. They are a good representation of what she actually looks like, except for skin tone. Obviously Thai girls are not that white, but she has relatively pale skin for a South Asian. She's not drop dead gorgeous but still quite pretty. Pretty enough that guys would check her out on the street and hit on her. She looks young too. I didn't ask her age but she looks like a college student. Communication was no problem, she speaks fluent English with only a slight accent. Her body is well proportioned, slim but not skinny, and beautifully shaped natural B~C cup boobs. On the downside, no pun intended, her shaved kitty had a day or two's growth and felt really uncomfortable when it rubbed against my skin.

Service was acceptable but nothing to say wow about. I guess it was because she was visibly tired. Hopefully it'll be better for tomorrow's bros after she gets a good night sleep. SF2 was just that, no water flute or anything. Foreplay is the typical nipple sucking, tongue bath, BBBJ routine. Her BBBJ skill is not bad. Decent sucking and no teeth. Unfortunately she uses a lot of spit and saliva as lube which I find gross and unsanitary. We began the main event with CG and I was pleasantly surprised with her tight warm pussy which made my JJ very comfortable just to be inside. We went through the holy trinity > CG, doggy, and mish. Throughout there was decent audio. Not loud and exaggerated but just right. Now I know some bros will say its all acting skills, and they may be right, but I did feel that her facial expressions and body reactions were real. Perhaps its because its her first day back on the job and her pussy hasn't been grinded into numbness yet. I don't know, but anyhow it was very satisfying for me.

Face 7 (http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1)
This score represents 小美女 level of beauty. Under the old system she would be at least 8+.

Body 8

Service 7

Attitude 8

Damage 260/45m
I think this is a bargain price for a young pretty girl.

Repeat
I probably would if she wasn't leaving so soon.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-20 03:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
Have been watching IC4U closely, but never tried.  They do have good looking lineups but usually short.

I like hotel being used as a venue which is definitely better than condo, but it would also jack up the price.  Nevertheless, "product quality" (facially) seems to be better than those offered by "condo establishments".

When IC4U brings in a taller version of Janice, I most likely will "lose my virginity" there.  

Mr./Ms. Keeper, I am ready, bring them on!  

http://www.icandy4u.ca/janice.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-20 04:06:18 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2018-7-20 03:53
Have been watching IC4U closely, but never tried.  They do have good looking lineups but usually sho ...

Where is ICU4. I need urgent medical treatment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-20 11:46:44 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2018-7-20 04:06
Where is ICU4. I need urgent medical treatment.

4 is die or death in some Chinese dialects.

ICU4 is what the keeper wants to happen to you when you are addicted!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-20 12:53:46 | 显示全部楼层
I love the sloppy bbbj lol more saliva the better
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-20 17:49:45 | 显示全部楼层
同意樓主. 店主應注意房間空氣流通的重要性. 試過多次, 約的MM不錯, condo環境也不錯, 就是空氣不流通. 房間悶熱, 濕氣重, 一股精液味令人想吐.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-22 04:02:32 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2018-7-20 12:53
I love the sloppy bbbj lol more saliva the better

The stink of saliva exposed in air is sickening. And when she puts it on her hands and my body and everywhere, I feel so disgusted that my junior goes limp.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-22 09:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2018-7-22 04:02
The stink of saliva exposed in air is sickening. And when she puts it on her hands and my body and ...

U gotta enjoy it man lol just take shower after
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-24 03:20:54 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2018-7-22 09:30
U gotta enjoy it man lol just take shower after

Hard to enjoy when you can smell the stinky saliva.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-24 10:14:16 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2018-7-24 03:20
Hard to enjoy when you can smell the stinky saliva.

lol ok, i never have problem with that
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:34 , Processed in 0.036603 second(s), 13 queries .