找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9622|回复: 13

Julia @ Hush Companions

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-2 23:19:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys, Wonderfall strikes again.

This time, my old hunting buddy and I decided to hunt again together after being lone wolves for so long. Him and I, we go way back to our student time, when the MMs were almost always older than us... now we are older than most of the MMs .

Anyway, despite years of hunting, he hasn't had any white girls yet. As a relative veteran, I decided to give him so tips and guide him. Since I had no bad experience with Hush so far, I gladly took the lead to coordinate the booking.

The booking system @ hush was very patient, rapid and co-operative comparing to my experience with large asian shops... we were orginally gonna book sienna and tara, but couldn't due to the locations being too far. I ended up picking julia and my friend picked tara, for location conveniences. I booked them while I was in the office and I was so nervously excited the whole day... my boss almost caught me looking at hush's website... lol

Funny thing on the side... Hush asked us about our age and ethnicities... well... asians in their mid twenties and same heights for both of us XD

Fast forward to evening time. We got the buzz code despite delays from both ends. Headed to the unit together with my buddy. Door opened, two beautiful ladies showed up. They quickly introduced themslves, and Julia took my hand and led me to her room.

My first impression to julia was:

She is relatively short, latina, not a head turner on the street.

However, as soon as she closes the door, she initiated some deep kissing and asked whether I need to shower. Despite showering ahead, i decided to shower anyway.

She asked me to be in bed with her and another round of deep kissing begins. With my hands on her slim buddy and tight and sexy ass. I must say, 前戲很足很激情 我慢慢開始覺得:

She gave me a quick blow job with some deep throat and I grabbed her back to kissing. We rolled over from one end of the bed to another... and I started to play with her pussy... she started to moan like a kitten, just like one of exs... ha brought some memories

Condoms on and actions begins. I started to find Julia to be more and more attractive as we locked our eyes. I'd say she has some resemblance to Lela Star before she did any of her plastic surgery. She's not very flexible in terms of her legs but definitely down to fuck in any postion, from you being on top, sideway or doggie. She knows how to optimize visual sensations to the max in every positions. She has really smooth and kissable feet that I found out in mish position.

I took off the condom, ask if I can get more blowjobs from her (small dick didn't feel too much tightness LOL). She said like ok, you can finish in my mouth. I was like oh really, sure. She was like I like that. And then:

Remember the blow job that I got in the beginning? It was nothing like that. I felt the strong suction and deep strokes from her. It's like she wants to suck my soul off from the D LOL.

we had some playful talks and I played with her feet more in the end, they are super smooth... I'd return for the blowjob and those.

I booked 45 minutes and my friend booked 30 mins, I think we both had a good time. He concluded that hunting with white chicks has a lot more communications in contrast to kimchis LOL

Overall:
Face: 7.5 / 10, Descently pretty latina. But there is a lot of girls in her range. She is really 22/23 as listed on the website.
Body: 8.5/10, no extra fat. solid Bs. smooth skin and nice feet.
Service: 10/10, I got everything that I expected plus a come-again-card in the end lol
Damage: 200
Return? I will. But I also want to try Arielle @ Hush as well. or some girls with bigger boobs...
Recommend? Yes, go for it!

I swear you will not be disappointed if you were a bj type of guy. I never had anything like that from any chinese girls or korean girls.

If you guys like it, I will write a chinese style report in the comment, just like the ones you guys found funny in the asian section. LOL

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-2 23:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
Seems their VIPs are their best girls, and most of them are not working...I wanted to book Julia too, but my intuition told me her face is just ok. thanks for the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-3 00:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
Great review, you are a funny guy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-5 15:43:51 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review bro, glad you enjoyed it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-5 22:21:33 | 显示全部楼层
长相蛮普通。但是做爱能力一流。
基本上每个体为都能操控/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-9 22:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
我更想看tara的review,让你的朋友写一篇吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-10 14:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
Awesome review. Very intuitive.

Is it nice to ask the keeper is the chick you are booking has natural boobs? LOL
I want to book Kelly, but the photos look like hers are enhanced. XP
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-24 03:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
Great choice of pics to drive home a point.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-8 16:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
Wonderfall, may I ask how old you are?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-8 23:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2018-8-8 16:44
Wonderfall, may I ask how old you are?

wut... usually ppl are interested in the mm's age not the wolf's age lol

I am 奔三 了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 07:14 , Processed in 0.040412 second(s), 14 queries .