AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8043|回复: 0

Worst Hunting Experience @ WhiteBay

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-25 17:01:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey, guys. Just want to share my experinece with Whitebay booking with Eve. Before that, I need to claim this post not going to purposely damage White bay reputation in this market. Only personal opinion.

Booked Eve for 30 mins today, and before I was going to meet her. Agent sent me a message says will be late 15-20 mins because of buzzer not working. This does not make sense to me, why buzzer not working will delay 20 mins??  So i ask the person is that because someone else's before me? And then they say yes. Whoever that guys is, he is late. So I have to pay for his fault?? No way. I told the agent I'm not gonna wait just because of someone else fault. I only booked 30 mins, and now I have to wait another 20 mins to see Eve. So I canceled my booking.

Later on, agent sent me a message said Eve will be aviable a certain time If I changed my mind. And When I reply yes I will go see her. Agent said, sorry Eve booked.

At the end, IF this agent will see this post, Please remember repsect every client's time and act professional in this market. Do not send client text message everytime you have new girl coming. Only clients send you message when they need.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:05 , Processed in 0.037286 second(s), 13 queries .