找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7123|回复: 12

Honeybabe: Part 2, Tiffany (Kimchi)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-8 02:15:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2012-7-8 04:07 编辑

continuing from Part 1: http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5025&page=1&extra=#pid45440

Normally I go for garages that offer a luxurious environment because thats an important factor for me. However my horniness provoked by Tiffany's beauty and sexiness overcame my aversion to Honeybabe's unappealing garage conditions.

Apart from the garage conditions, Tiffany's English is terrible. It was very difficult to communicate with her. Those are all the negative things i have to say, the rest is all good. Despite limited English, Tiffany was very talkative and 熱情, with a very cute girly personality.

Face: 9
She has a glamourous and radiant look that i would consider as movie star beauty. Her 五官 and 輪廓 is very fine and delicate. Looks like it was drawn by the hand of an Japanese anime artist experienced in producing 少女漫畫. Furthermore, she has a bit of 鬼鬼地 mixed look.

Body: 8.5
She's tall (but not too tall, 168cm), and very slim. Exactly MCOT. Trimmed pussy and soft skin. I took off 0.5 points (otherwize would be 9) for having a large tattoo (some Spanish words i cannot read) across her lower back just above her ass, and because her body is not toned (feels out of shape). On the other hand, her boobs is between B~C cup and all-natural which is a pleasant surprise.

Service: 8.5
Shower for 2 didn't start off so well, no fault of her's, because we had trouble getting hot water at first (crappy apartment). Once started though, her soft gentle hands felt great. Her eye contact was so seductive that it took 100% self-control to prevent myself from pushing her against the shower wall and doing her from behind.
Back on the bed, began with the licking / tongue-bath routine leading to BBBJ including lots BLS. Rode me hard on cowgirl and provided nice vocals. Switched to doggy and i usually love the view but the tattoo lessened the experience (i'm not a fan of large tattoos). Finished in missionary with lots of LFK and some cuddling after. She used a lot of KY which was a bit of turnoff as well.

Attitude: 9
Tried hard to please and really made an effort to communicate even though the language barrier. Very warm and passionate all the way through. Once again, the small things count for a lot, such as: holding hands while walking, smiles & flirty behaviour, good-bye kiss.

Overall: 8.8
Great session that would be close to perfect if the location had been a luxury hotel or condo instead. The pic used in Tiffany's Honeybabe ad is terrible, her body is much sexier in person.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 02:29:53 | 显示全部楼层
睇落又有新野啵!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 09:41:33 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review and impartial on the visuals. Thumbs up Ben.

You should help her redo the photos.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 09:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
great report
too many choices for kimchi right now!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 15:00:39 | 显示全部楼层
ben gor showing the hunters how to write a comprehensive report finally !

Was there any bb ps?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 15:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
thank u very good review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 12:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
close to perfect if the location had been a luxury hotel.

Endorsed. Some of ED's already roomed in hotel 1on1. Why not Honeybabe?
Perceptually, due to higher operating cost in hotel , should have been no wrong sells.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 13:53:23 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2012-7-9 12:32 static/image/common/back.gif
close to perfect if the location had been a luxury hotel.

Endorsed. Some of ED's already roomed in  ...

There is always 2 sides to the coin Dr Siu.   MM risk is high working alone in 1 on 1 - just ask Ayumi from Eden as scumbag  Zhang hurt  and stole her money      Maybe Good for bros who prefer  luxury 1 on 1 .   

Sensitive and compassionate hunters must understand this MM risk perspective la
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 15:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
True. It is more risk in 1on1 than in a group. But it can't be denied that there is no risk. Risk everywhere even in gas station, convenient store and to this kind of business add police raid etc. Simply says RISK is part of the business of this kind.

Clean is an enhancement = Dirty is a must. I feel more comfortable in hotel. Especially smelly, dirty towels, sheets and slippers. And avoid seeing some familiar faces.

Hotel is more clean than if I choose an early session. Pillow and bed sheets are fresh everyday. Paying $150/hh definitely, I choose Hotel at no doubt.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 16:28:23 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2012-7-9 15:02 static/image/common/back.gif
True. It is more risk in 1on1 than in a group. But it can't be denied that there is no risk. Risk ev ...

I won't mention the MM at LCY but when I went there were dirty wet towels across  on the bathroom floor and counter. Same bed sheet cover with no clean towel laid on bed.  

Also there was a ABC 20/20 show where a reporter went to a number of nice hotel and did a bacterial test and they found alarming levels of bacteria on the carpet and bed covers.   Vaccuum doesn't kill bacteria.  They found semen/cum on the floor and bed covers as well

Since you were 5th client seeing Miya I hope you placed clean towels on top  of the bed.   It's dirty everywhere u go  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 23:23 , Processed in 0.062521 second(s), 17 queries .