找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4586|回复: 4

Honeybabe: Part 1, visual reports of current selection

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-8 01:22:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2012-7-16 04:03 编辑

Kelly called me up yesterday to complain about a report written by another bro which she said was grossly inaccurate. I told her that I do not mediate in keeper / customer disputes and that as long as that bro did not clearly break any forum rules, his report would stay. Kelly then asked me to go check out her girls and render a fair verdict. Her main grievance was that her girls are not the 30-sths described in the other bro's report. So today afternoon I went for a visit. Here is what I saw.

Must have been a slow day because I went during late afternoon and there was not a single customer between the time I arrived until the time I left. Kelly had 6 girls hanging out in the living room. Listed in the sequence from worst to best.

Taiwanese MM
Forgot the name already because I had no interest in this one. She's not ugly but an average face that looks early 30s.

Kimchi MM
Forgot the name as well also because I had no interest. Spinner body which I liked but dressed in a hideous leopard pattern dress that turned me off. She looks early to mid 30s, and her face is quite not bad for a woman her age. Alas, I only like young girls.

Wenli (Dimsum) = KK @ June's
I gave a visual report of her earlier (see below).
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... tra=page%3D4&page=1
I gave her a 6 for face because I took off points for too much make-up and also because she has that in-your-face sexual-assertive look. Not MCOT for sure, however she was very friendly and a bit flirty. Her main selling point is her boobs which are huge. Kelly also told me that her service is great and she does CIM and "everything" (i did not ask what "everything" included).

Lilies (Kimchi)
While i did not get an up close inspection, i saw her from across the living room in bright light. Her appearance is average or slightly above, nothing special. However, she definitely did not look like 30+ to me. I would estimate mid20s. At the very maximum, maybe late20s.

Tea (Dimsum)
Seaboy bro wrote a review for her already (below) which is quite accurate, although I am less enthusiastic and would give slightly lower scores.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... tra=page%3D2&page=1
She looks really young. Innocent cute GND style with very smooth white skin and a little babyfat (she was lying on the couch and i did not get a good look at her body except for her arms & face). I was tempted by her, but there was a much better choice (which i'll talk abt in Part 2).
I have a feeling I saw her elsewhere, but I'm not sure. Sloppy bro asked if she = Rain@MW = Lucy@Amy401 = Tina(Chinese)@ED. I never seen Rain, but i hv seen Lucy / Tina. This was last year and given my poor memory, i really can't say for sure whether its the same MM.

Tiffany (Kimchi)
see Part 2: http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5027&extra=page%3D1  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 03:00:04 | 显示全部楼层
真係辛苦洒賓哥啦.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 08:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
was lala there?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-8 19:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
Kelly is a control maestro.  She was trained by one the best in the biz.  This mentor has a few disciples  within a 50 mile radius
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-9 06:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
好想再去看TEA哦,可是快沒錢了.........
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 08:14 , Processed in 0.046691 second(s), 17 queries .