AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2197|回复: 2

Selina @ Oh My Girls

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-23 11:53:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry about the confusion last time with Selene.  It was my fault should have gone with what the website said rather than word of mouth.... accept my apologizes my brothers.

However Oh MY Girl has a SELINA so why not give her a try too lol......my employer has mid year bonus payouts so I can splurge on a $500/hr girl.

Keeper said she was young; so I kept my fingers crossed.  Convenient location; upon first glace quite young.  Skin looks smooth.  Hair is long and she wearing high heels.  Unfortunately nails are not done, color is fading.  Photo accuracy is good; that is her. Instead of wasting time I just quickly shower myself and met her in bed.

China girl routine, licking all over my body.  Turning herself so I can get a full view of her pussy.  Well trimmed. My turn for some DATY; This is where I noticed she has a really fit body; no excess fat I bet she exercises a lot.  

I was getting soft so we switched to 69 before some ACG.  She used very little KY, just a little on my tip to get me in.  Tight all around.  That's the beauty of young girls.  Their insides are very tight!  I didn't last long from her violent thrusts and grinding; could not hold back; maybe her skills is really that good.  I want to repeat already.  But I might have to cut some of my regulars girls in order to keep her in my rotation.

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Service: worth a 8/10 for now; my performance was soso this time cause I finished so quickly I didn't get to taste her whole menu........I must come back again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-23 11:56:39 | 显示全部楼层
500 per hr, and the girl did not offer u 2nd shot?      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-23 16:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
Google translate

對Selene最後一次的困惑感到抱歉。這是我的錯應該與網站所說的,而不是口口相傳....接受我的道歉我的兄弟。

然而,哦,我的女孩有一個SELINA,所以為什麼不給她一個嘗試太大聲笑......我的雇主有中期獎金支付,所以我可以揮霍$ 500 /小時的女孩.

門將說她年輕,所以我保持了我的手指交叉。便捷的地方;一開始就很年輕。皮膚看起來光滑。頭髮很長,她穿著高跟鞋。不幸的是,指甲沒有完成,顏色漸漸消失。照片的準確性很好;那是她。與其浪費時間,我只是快速地衝個澡,在床上碰見她。

中國女孩的常規,舔著我的身體。轉過身來,我可以看到她的陰部。修剪得很好。我輪到一些DATY;這是我注意到她身體非常健美的地方;沒有多餘的脂肪,我敢打賭,她練習很多。

我變軟了,所以我們在一些ACG之前切換到了69。她用了很少的KY,只是在我的小費上讓我進來。四周緊張。這是年輕女孩的美麗。它們的內部非常緊密!我沒有忍受她猛烈的衝擊和打磨;忍不住;也許她的技能真的很好。我想重複一遍。但我可能不得不削減我的一些常客女孩,以便讓她繼續輪流。
面子:8/10
身體:9/10
服務:現在價值8/10;這次我的表演是soso,因為我這麼快完成了,我沒有去品嚐她的整個菜單........我必須再次回來。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 19:47 , Processed in 0.035744 second(s), 13 queries .