AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1531|回复: 2

Should I use English or Chinese in this forum?

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-18 11:09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I perfer Chinese and it’s a Chinese forum. But it seams may ppl can’t read Chinese. Expectly someone who had a lot of experience and like to share with other. Most importantly mm who dont speak Chinese. Are they even exist in this forum?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-18 13:57:06 | 显示全部楼层
We are bi-lingual (Chinese and English), but typing English is a lot faster than typing Chinese, also there are 2 versions of Chinese, Mandarin Chinese and colloquial Cantonese, Mainlander Chinese read/write Mandarin version, HK Chinese read/write Colloquial Cantonese version.  We do have a few wolves who could read/write both Mandarin Chinese and colloquial Cantonese, that you will find out fairly quickly who are these tri-lingual talents!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-19 00:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
Both are fine if you are proficient. However, you better type Chinese instead of English, because your English obviously isn't very good and would lead to confusion and misunderstand.

"Are they even..." is grammatically incorrect, although I can understand what you mean. It should be "Do they even..."

"Expectly someone who..." doesn't make sense at all. I don't even know what you are trying to say.

As for MMs. They are here but most just read. Some try to post stuff to get attention and business, but the moderator shuts them down. The Chinese MMs would obviously read Chinese, and most of them either cannot understand English at all, or only understand a little bit. Korean MMs likewise are usually not proficient in English, but since they don't understand Chinese, that is all they can work with.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 21:19 , Processed in 0.035573 second(s), 13 queries .