AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9227|回复: 23

致 Agent / MMs: 請不要 SMS 或 Call 你的客戶

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-5-11 19:50:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有些mm 不接沒有電話顯示, 但你用你自己沒有block的電話號碼打去, 她們如在忙沒有接到。她們會SMS 你 . 咁就出事啦!  如果你另一半見到再google 埋個mm 号碼就玩完。  我知偷食最好用多張 SIM card 但有時貪方便好易就咁穿咗。 大家有冇同等經歷?  
Ps mm 敬請不要 SMS or call 你的客戶, 咁做即係倒自己米.  My 2 cents
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-12 05:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
Not sure if your request is proper.

For good customer service, one would expect a return call, especially the keepers of beauty pageant shops.
If you are worried about call backs, then please do be cautious and use burner phone cards.  As you have other half any way, of course you should be careful.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-12 12:53:27 | 显示全部楼层
其实呢滴事情最好都系大家小心d,比较agent同mm都系为左客人负责
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-12 16:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
有, 而且是很經常. 所以不能貪方便, 必須具備separate hunting phone.

你認為咁做即係倒自己米, 但在她們立場不是這樣看. 出來撈偏的人不會想著長遠. 什麼customer relationship都是浮雲. 她們任何時候沒生意, 心急了就會拿出電話, 逐一向所有客發短信.

私做的會說: 親愛的, 好想你啊! 什麼時候過來? 你很懷, 是不是已經忘記了人家?

開場的會說: 快過來, 今天來了個極品初下海剛滿19歲的兼職模特留學生什麼的......

這些信息都是群發的. 不論你好言相求或破聲大罵, 叫她們不要在發信息給你, 她們都會繼續發. 基本上就是telemarketer's list, 你的電話一但上了就永遠除不下. 而且這些customer lists會在行來轉賣. 就連你沒找過的都會發信息給你.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-13 01:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
會不會害尻死你, 她們一點都不關心. 她們只關心會否錯失了現在的一單生意.

MM's point of view:

Wolves usually call different MMs when hunting.

If they call back a missed call number ASAP then they have a chance of getting another customer. Even if the customer already found another MM, or even if they get mad, still there is no loss for her.

But if she doesn't call back, that customer will go to a different MM, and she will definitely lose that customer.

而且, 正如死鬼兄所講, 當生意淡泊時, 她們會拿出電話做cold call. 你跟她們說什麼職業道德, 她們采你都傻.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-13 02:03:52 | 显示全部楼层
Yes. I had a keeper call me back THE NEXT DAY with a different number.

He didn't even bother to ask if it was a good time to talk or anything. He immediately started talking about his MMs. If I had a wife or girlfriend beside me at that moment I would have been a dead man.

The worse thing is that these keepers don't even get it. This keeper in particular didn't even understand why I was upset that he was calling me out of the blue. As far as he was concerned, the previous day either he didn't have any girls working or they were fully booked so there was no need to call me back. The next day he needed customers so he called. Perhaps in his mind, all wolves are lonely men without wives/girlfriends and who would be desperately enough to drop everything at a moment's notice upon hearing the magic words... "we have a new young girl that just arrived".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-13 22:25:37 | 显示全部楼层
That's why you need a backup number/ phone and it's only on when you are hunting. If not, it's always off and "does not exist"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-14 08:46:20 | 显示全部楼层
自己买个单独用的号码不就啥都解决了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-14 15:08:54 | 显示全部楼层
我都在这边玩了三年了也没遇到你说的这情况 估计只有小场子的老板和女生才会这么做吧 直接发短信拉客 生意是有多差啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-14 18:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
jokerace 发表于 2018-5-14 15:08
我都在这边玩了三年了也没遇到你说的这情况 估计只有小场子的老板和女生才会这么做吧 直接发短信拉客 生意 ...

以前沒有論壇的時代這種情況很普遍的. 後來有了論壇, 起碼大店就不敢了. 小場子和私做的都依然會. 當生意差時, 漁翁撒網般發一大堆短信, 總會拉到幾個客過來.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 09:38 , Processed in 0.043063 second(s), 13 queries .