First of all, on behalf on Sex747.com I would like to express our appreciation to you for supporting us. Our vision is to run a forum with as much freedom as possible for members to express their thoughts and opinions. We are thankful that most members are courteous and considerate individuals. However, there have been a few instances where members have posted anti-social / harmful / false information and that is why we are establish a few rules / guidelines to ensure more smooth operation.
(1) No foul language and personal insults.
Please concentrate on the issue, not the person. Once you have made your point, please rest your case and let your fellow members judge forthemselves. Others are entitled to their opinions. Don't repeat the same point over and over again.
(2) Serious accusations must be back-up with proof / credible sources.
Anonymous 3rd party information (i.e. "my friend told me" or "I read somewhere") is not considered proof.
(3) Shills / fake accounts / fake reviews are not allowed.
Posts of an advertising nature are not allowed except in designated advertising sections.
(4) Please do make meaningless posts or replies.
* This includes: massive amounts of "thank you for sharing", "PM me", emoticons, random/unrelated comments, and also hijacking a thread by replying with other topics.
(5) Titles of posts must clearly reflect the topic of the post.
A reader should know by reading only the title what the post is about before clicking into it.
(6) If a new post/thread is created to ask/seek information (for example: "has anybody tried XXX"), please include a "?" at the end of the title.
(7) Any posted comments, questions, or replies should only be posted once. If nobody answers, then nobody is interested. Don't repeatedly post the same thing or push your own post up to force someone to answer.
(8) If someone writes a review or post but doesn't give out the name and relevent info immediately, they are forbidden from giving it out later (whether in public or by PM), readers should not ask either.
The reason is that shills have been known to use this tactic for plausible deniability (as in "I wasn't shilling, I didn't want to give out the name, but they all requested it"), as well to bait/lure the reader by triggering their curiosity.
(9) Red fonts and extra large size fonts are reserved for admin's exclusive use.
(10) If you are unsatisfied with decisions made by the admin/moderator, you may privately reflect your concern to us. Our contact info is on the top-left corner of this website. Publicly raising a stink by opening a post and challenging the admin/moderator is not the proper method.
(11) Before posting or reply post in the "私做/媛交" section, please read the following post for special rules pertaining to that section.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... 1554&extra=page%3D1
(a) Advertisements need to contain relevant details such as name/age/physical-description/price/location/phone#. We do not allow ads that contain little or no information but instead direct viewers to another website.
(b) Ads (and photos) may not contain names or websites of other Canadian escort review boards.
(c) There is a clear distinction between regular MMs / agencies and those independent MMs who are looking for special arrangements. Please do not create posts or replies in the [ONS/independents] section, agents are not allowed to advertise nor recruit from that section.
(d) Advertisers are not permitted to post or reply outside of designated advertising sections (unless under exceptional circumstances and with admin approval).
(e) Toronto advertisers, there are different advertising sections (massage / non-Asian / Asian). Each advertiser may only advertise in one section (switching back and forth between sections to post ads is not allowed)
* If a non-Asian focused agency has an Asian girl, her ad would still belong to the non-Asian advertising section; vice versa.
Welcome to Sex747.com, due to the sheer amount of PMs I get, please excuse me if I neglected to reply your message.
We realize some of you maybe new to this hobby and have lots of questions. This is understandable, and we encourage you to seek opinions and ask questions. However, we have also made a tremendous effort to provide as much useful information as possible to assist members. We would appreciate if new memberswill make the effort to search the forum first before asking any questions (the answer may be there for you already). Most importantly:
(I) Before asking for contact / location details, please search the advertising section.
(II) Please do not reply to ads. If you have comments/opinions, please post to discussion sections; if you have questions, you can call the advertiser by phone. Many agencies hire an assistant to post their ads and those assistants wouldn't bothering to reply anyways. There are rules regarding how often an advertiser may push their their ads, and allowing regular members to reply to ads would disrupt the order.
(III) There is no point in asking about old ads as they are likely expired, and the MM gone already.
(IV) Before inquiring info / asking questions about a certain MM or garage, please search the discussion section. There maybe existing reviews (you may need to look through a few pages).
(V) Before asking anything else. Please read the "Newbie Guide + Glossary" post. The answer to your questions may likely be in there already.
(VI) Look at the section names before posting. Don't post in section where the topic doesn't belong.
(VII) How to gain points (or level up)?
Share reviews and reply others' post and actively participate in dicussions. However, spamming and posting meaningless junk is forbidden. There is no short-cut to achieving senior status, we want to reward members who contribute often, and such privileges must be earned.
Disclaimer: The views of advertisers does not represent the position of this forum. Azn747 is committed towards truthfulness and neutrality. We assume no liability for the actions committedby advertisers.