AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10487|回复: 19

Police in the Leslie / Hwy 7 Plaza

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-10 07:02:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was feeling kinda frisky and decided to hit up the famed Leslie / Hwy 7 plaza again. I decided to check out 1+1 Spa, but when I drove by, I saw an undercover cop cruiser parked right in front of 1+1 Spa and Love Spa. I got out of the car and pretended to go to Tim Hortons just to see if it really was a cop, and sure enough, it looked just like one of those undercover cruisers, and there was this old white guy in there taking notes on a notepad. I noped the fuck outta there and decided to jerk off at home instead. Looks like the cops are about to come down on the plaza hard, eh?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-10 17:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
I don't doubt there were cops at the plaza. I just want to clarify something that a lot of bros seem to misunderstand.

If you can tell its a cop, then they are not undercover.

Think about it. Are you a seasoned criminal with lots of experience dealing with cops and avoiding arrest? Probably not. So if even you can tell its a cop, how would he ever be able to escape detection by criminals? And if he can't, then what's the point of being undercover.

When cops go undercover to do a drug bust or whatever, they don't drive cars that look anything remotely like a police cruiser. They drive beat up Japanese sedans, minivans that look like it belongs to a soccer mom, that sort of thing that would never arouse suspicion.

The police cruisers that look very obviously like a police cruiser minus the big police label are meant for traffic control. Their purpose is to catch speeders who might zoom by not paying close attention and think it was a regular car. These cars are not meant for making an undercover bust as even a regular civilian can tell what it is when given a good look. Furthermore, an undercover cop doing surveillance work would never park right in front of their target.

So in conclusion. I'd gather from what OP said that it was actually a regular cop doing routine work.

That is not to say we shouldn't be careful though. Right now it looks like the cops are trying to pressure the spas to close down by making frequent visits, rather than make arrests and have to fight it out in court. In fact, rather than undercover, it looks like the cops are making their presence rather overt.

If I was those spa owners, I'd either move shop to another lower profile location. Or at the very least, turn those god-damn flashy signs off. It makes the whole place look like a f*cking red light district, and its just asking for trouble.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-10 18:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
frig....it's alot of coffee runs in that plaza but I think there is alot of action there happening in more way then one.

thanks for FYI
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-11 12:51:27 | 显示全部楼层
I say stay the fuck away from the area until the tension dies down. Theres inside scoop tension on spas with landlords and the landlord who was passed off probably call the cops to hurt their business
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-11 13:55:12 | 显示全部楼层
damn, just when i thought it was gonna get better..
now BP is gone, and spas are gonna die out. What do the cops wanna achieve?
Agency prices are gonna shoot up.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-11 16:42:25 | 显示全部楼层
turbin 发表于 2018-4-11 12:51
I say stay the fuck away from the area until the tension dies down. Theres inside scoop tension on s ...

Why stay away? Now is probably the best time to go.

The landlord has no tension with the spas. They are big tenants that are paying big bucks. Its most likely that other tenants that don't like having these spas near them. From what it looks like, somebody (and my bet would be on other non-spa tenants in the plaza) complained and tried to report to the police to shut them down. But since the spas have their permits and everything in order, the cops couldn't find the necessary evidence to shut them down. Otherwise they would have already been shut down.

Since the cops can't shut them down, their tactic is to make their presence known and give pressure to the spa owners. Regular beat cops are likely to be instructed by their superiors to patrol the plaza more often which is why we often see cops just parked their drinking coffee.

My take is that eventually some or all the spas will have to move elsewhere. The landlord won't renew their leases when they expire. Some may fold even sooner due to lack of business. But until then its the best time for regular customers to go. A strong police presence means don't need to worry about robberies there, and less wait times compared to before as many regular bros who don't know how the system works is needlessly scared away.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-11 17:27:59 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2018-4-11 13:55
damn, just when i thought it was gonna get better..
now BP is gone, and spas are gonna die out. Wha ...

You are blowing things out of proportion bro. The sex industry will never die out. Its the world's oldest profession.

The US gov has been trying to take down BP for years. Its only because they gotten too big and attracted too much publicity that forced the US gov to be determined to bring them down.

Spas aren't dying out either. Its just that the Leslie 7 spa owners have lost their minds with all their big neon signs and opening 10+ spas in one plaza that is bringing on the heat. If each plaza had just 1, or even 2-3 spas, no one would care. Now that Leslie 7 area gotten complains, the police have to make a show of doing something.

Fact is, police knows the sex industry will always be here and they rather have it discreet and under control. If they don't cross the line with minors or pimping, and they keep a low profile, they will be fine.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-11 21:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
The great thing about this plaza was the ability to hit up multiple spas all in one trip. It's a shame that this high concentration of spas attracted so much attention. Maybe the city should consider special zoning for spas if they don't want spas next to regular businesses.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-12 07:13:24 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2018-4-11 17:27
You are blowing things out of proportion bro. The sex industry will never die out. Its the world's ...

Fair enough. But I imagine a lot of people would avoid it after knowing the presence of cops. It's just as simple as that. They might be lying to themselves if they think cops don't know about a certain place, but at least they can have some peace in mind. Nobody wants to get caught and have their friends and family find out about their "hobby". At least in their mind that's how I imagine most people would think.

But like pecker2009 says, the great thing about that plaza is the ability to hit up multiple spas all in one trip. It's just so much more convenient.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-12 21:37:25 | 显示全部楼层
I drove by and saw a white cop car parked across LV spa. Definitely a cop. And it's in the afternoon too
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 07:58 , Processed in 0.036957 second(s), 13 queries .