AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7714|回复: 10

Anni @ LV spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-7 20:44:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My back really hurt today, was moving something big and heavy for my friend. I called La Monny for Anni and they said she was at another place. I rushed over there through traffic.

I will be honest, there's not alot I would go through DVP for these days but F  my back/and I wanted to see her badly.

So what's my reward? No word of lie, she was in a school girl skirt outfit - that white top, checkered skirt. I did a WTF, she said it was new and borrowed from someone else, she wasn't going to work today.

So I told her my back really needed it, she spent alot of time kneeding into my lower back where I had the most pain. She put each arm to my side at the time and worked through every single back muscle, with a thumb and palm, working out all the knots. Elbows when the muscle would not move and I think there was a knee at some point. I've had RMTs before and done the chair at the airport: Take it from someone with back pain, they all pale in comparison to what Anni can do.

For my legs, she did a 4 shape and worked out all the thigh pain from the hours of driving I do. I really appreciated that. I think next time, I should ask for her + another girl to do things at the same time like maybe a 4 hands. My damage for massage was big, I did a full hour and paid extra because of the extensive work I was asking her to do. I worked it out upfront. Worth it? yes to me.

I had great flip with a HJ finish and I felt like I could actually bend over again. At the end she introduced me to Camilla who looked pretty cute, I think she was new and learning the rope at location.

TL/DR: My back hurt, I called around and no one else that can do massage worked. Anni was working so i went. She was in an absolutely cute costume. Paid for a better then RMT massage that solved all problems. She's at LV spa tonight (hwy 7 and leslie), not sure for how much longer since she's helping out tonight.

F: 8 (i am biased because I've seen her alot. She's GND type)
B: 9
S: 10
A: 9 always easy for me to talk to and knows how to make me laugh. Alot of fun and I am never bored.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 22:13:51 | 显示全部楼层
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My rankings would be:
F: 6 at best
B: 7 (not toned with lot of baby fat)
S: 7-9 depends if you’re just for the massage or premium services.
A: 9 only area she deserves a high score. Good attitude.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-8 22:41:56 | 显示全部楼层
Logwai 发表于 2018-4-8 22:13
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My rankings would be:
F: 6 at best

Probably fair score. I like the natural body alot so my score is high. Always has felt good in my each hand, will never find any other chinese girl like that. She ranges from tone to baby fat depending on how much she works and other things, but i guess that's like everyone else.

For face, I am biased right now. Kind of a hypocrite since I would likely score Sisley and Irena lower but give more for Anni. Dimsum vs Kimichi no compare for me, probably my boat is little "underwater" so to speak. haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 00:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
Cursed 发表于 2018-4-8 22:41
Probably fair score. I like the natural body alot so my score is high. Always has felt good in my  ...

Body should be like Victoria Secret model to deserve a 9.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 04:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
No one can really do massage in these kind of places
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-9 07:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
Victoria secret model = White version of the Korean plastic show

I've been last call some times for some kimichi girls and just like when you go outside and see ppl with and without makeup? Different types people you would think. That is why I prefer the natural over fake.

It is true you don't expect to find a veg bone quality girl at place like that but I've seen her since long time ago when she started off as veg bone girl. She works more at La monny so I always call there first.

I tell her that's what I am looking for that so no confusion.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 12:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
到这种店不可能只做按摩的,大家都心照不宣而已。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-9 12:48:22 | 显示全部楼层
cpron2004 I respectfully disagree.

Due to my work, one of my legs always worse then the other and my posture makes it hard for me to sleep. Meaning sometimes my neck hurts so bad, I need to see a chiropractor a few times back to back within the week.

I think there are places that everyone all agrees has different service. I'm just saying with Anni, I've known her from other places where she started off as bascially veggie bone girl. Thats why I know she could help me solve my back pain that day. I was in no mood for anything else nor was there anyone else I could turn to that would not make things worse.

Problem is that I'm young enough that the c9 piss me off and it's hit or miss if they do a good job.

You know what? write more review and see more instead of peanut gallerying me.

19 for me, 1 for you.  I might take that from Sexy bro but not from you.

My feedback honest and I give the detailed info ppl need to see. Especially on the new girls no one else has posted about. If someone already talk, I add to their thread. So you can go try vs saying you don't believe.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 14:34:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Since you have a high standard for a chiropractic massage, you might want to try Gigi at VVIP and compare, if you have the time/money.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-9 16:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
MayJing 发表于 2018-4-9 14:34
Thanks for the review. Since you have a high standard for a chiropractic massage, you might want to  ...

thank you. i read up and will try.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:06 , Processed in 0.034997 second(s), 13 queries .