AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: torontodream

Backpage被封了

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-8 00:39:13 | 显示全部楼层
Just connecting i mean is showing them how many traffic etc. Not worth testing to see if it's really down.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 09:40:12 | 显示全部楼层
这下约鬼妹可不方便了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 09:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
Non Asian agencies on 747 not bad.
But mm mostly PT basis, but of younger age.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 19:47:03 | 显示全部楼层
Cursed 发表于 2018-4-7 22:02
I would not try to login, they would have your IP address. Just consider that site dead.
No need to worry to much. I'll bet hundreds of thousands of people go on that site everyday. So your IP would be just one out of countless others. Besides, browsing the site is not illegal.

Chrislurker 发表于 2018-4-7 20:56
Yeah it is rather unfortunate... I have been reading the reviews here and was going to contact a few ...
The Asian Backpage ads will now migrate to Singtao. The non Asian ads will be on NOW Toronto and Toronto Sun.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 21:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
When bp was busted couple years ago, I think there was another site they made right after.. anyone remember the url?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 21:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
cb491 发表于 2018-4-8 21:11
When bp was busted couple years ago, I think there was another site they made right after.. anyone r ...

Its totally different this time around.

BP was never "busted" couple years ago. What happened was the government tried to "convince" (under threats of legal action) them to shut down their adult classified section. When that didn't work out the government sued them and which they fought and dragged out in court. Then the government used other tactics such as getting credit card companies to stop accepting payment that goes to BP.

This time they are bringing out the big guns. The FBI actually arrested the owners (which never happened to them before) from their homes, and confiscated all their computers and server equipment from their offices, and shut down all websites under their ownership. The BP owners are now held in custody without bail for charges of knowingly aiding and facilitating child prostitution and human trafficking. So its quite certain they will not be making any other websites any time soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 21:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
This is a lesson of how ego and greed leads to downfall.

The government doesn't really want to go through all this trouble to put them in jail. If they had only known to quit while they were ahead, they should have heeded the government's "advice" to shut down and be able to keep the money they've already made while remaining free men.

One cannot hope to fight the government and win. Its not impossible but the odds are astronomically stacked against you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-8 21:50:02 | 显示全部楼层
I read they moved all their homes and a fair share of their assets under their wives names prior. I saw some ads today on craigslist. Not sure where else they will go now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 15:42:01 | 显示全部楼层
I guess the spas will be having some more customers due to the outage of bp haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-9 18:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
不是还有很多跟BP差不多的网站吗?并且我感觉像什么now啊bp啊的广告都差不多的,这些网站都是一个公司的嘛?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 14:02 , Processed in 0.040106 second(s), 11 queries .