找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9103|回复: 9

Cinderella @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-5 23:25:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cinderella @ Moonwaiting

I haven't booked anyone for a while, because I haven't noticed anyone I wanna try, but finally wanted to book Cinderella @ Moonwaiting.

She was hard to book, keeper told me i need to book like 1 week ahead. So I did.. and wanted to see for myself if this is the legendary one.

Arrived at door and she was absolutely gorgeous... I was very impressed, definitely DDG in my opinion
The moment I walked in I knew I was in for a treat, she greets and took me in bedroom, then immediately begin LFK and then lots of teasing and play. Shes super seductive and it felt like making out with a gf. HOT
I was really excited by her super hot and fit body and gorgeous look, love her hair too and her smell...

Go to bathroom and she does this tease as she feeds mouth wash, holy.. lol. She just knows exactly the right buttons to push...makeout continue and then shower came and she does this tease in the shower where she put her leg under me, then she plays and tease and finally WF. She kept saying my JJ is angry.. LOL

She is really good at pace and after shower, bedroom time and she told me to lay on bed, she does this routine on my back and teases and eventually flipped and gave my BJ, lots of play and tease and touching...eventually i told her its my turn and had some fun playing with her teasing her and DATY + fingering, lots of good views seeing her in ecstasy...
Eventually we did 69 she was very wet and the natural juice was enough, no lube needed and we begin main course.

She puts on dome with her mouth and we did MPOS starting with cowgirl (she grinds damn well), then moved doggy infront of mirror and finished in missionary. She even sucked on my fingers during doggy.

After we finished, she took off dome, bj some more and she layed there like a gf giving massage. She is constantly stimulating me and never stops, lol totally amazing.

Shower and then leave, she gave me a kiss and this yogurt drink as I leave.

This girl and experience will live in my mind for a long time, its amazing and crazy that a girl of this calibur is available. #blessed

Overall:
Face: 9.3/10 I really like her face and looks, shes gorgeous thats for sure. Highest score I've given to a MM, totally MCOT, another girl I would score 2nd high in my hunting experience would be Victoria from ASB from few months ago whom I would prob rank at 9.0.
Body: 9.0/10, slim and fit, totally mcot, probably man made but well made, can hardly tell.
Service: 10/10 never had any girl or mm bj me this much, she must've bj me at least 4 differnet time... bj wf in shower, out of shower in room kneeling in front of mirror, bj on bed, bj 69, bj after finish.. damn. Top notch service no doubt.
Attitude: 10/10 GFE & PSE, very satisfying experience, shes always nice and tries to please. one of those ill remember for a long time.
Repeat: Definitely. Already did 2 times.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 03:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review! I don't usually get hard when reading an English review but this time I did, am I too horny or something? LOL, she is on my to do list now, thx for sharing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 04:27:56 | 显示全部楼层
Re "She was hard to book, keeper told me i need to book like 1 week ahead."

Based on this statement, she must be GOOD and very popular, and yet there are only 2 (?)more reviews on her.  This probably applies to good MMs in others agencies as well

We must have a lot of selfish wolves here!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 09:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
我试过3次都没预定上。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 10:18:33 | 显示全部楼层
Service: 10/10 never had any girl or mm bj me this much, she must've bj me at least 4 differnet time... bj wf in shower, out of shower in room kneeling in front of mirror, bj on bed, bj 69, bj after finish.. damn. Top notch service no doubt.

ur kidding me right? i would hv came already by the 2nd bj lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 12:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
Keeper didnt even let me book 1 week ahead, even though i asked to. From this info probably stick to other big 3 agencies.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 15:12:56 | 显示全部楼层
So sad she’s leaving
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-6 16:21:13 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2018-4-6 10:18
Service: 10/10 never had any girl or mm bj me this much, she must've bj me at least 4 differnet time ...

lol not kidding, it was really tough and i had to control the high.. she almost KOed me many times. I had to keep switching out of bj to playing with her or daty in between. It was a challenge that whole hour but it was so much excitement haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 19:48:22 | 显示全部楼层
这么高分,唉,要走了,无缘了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 19:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
Going to miss Cinderella/Barbie. Another queen has left us again!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 11:02 , Processed in 0.033351 second(s), 13 queries .