AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 21024|回复: 18

Linda @ 手足健康 Hangzhou Relaxing Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-31 18:31:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have visited this Spa in Pacific Mall a few times in the past. I like its location in the second floor next to a travel agent. I can always say I want to book a trip in case I bump into someone I would feel uncomfortable about my true purpose.
I have this tremendous flu in the last few days that I feel the bones of my whole body ache. I need to fix this with a thourough veggie massage. So I went to this Spa today. The mm received me with the name Linda. She is a good looking 少妇型 mm. I told her about my problem and she asked me not to take off my undershirt and underpants. So she started to work on my body with the undershirt on. She did not do the "walking the back" 踏背 as I told her better not to do it this time. So she worked with her hands and elbows a lot on my back. She can find accurately where I am most painful by feeling the tightness of my muscle. I noticed that she must have proper Hong Kong style massage training (she speaks Mandarin and Cantonese). The fact is she came from Hong Kong and she used to work in sauna club大型桑拿会所(佐敦贵妃阁桑拿) in Hong Kong before coming to Toronto. Also she has worked in 衆乐会 sauna health club on top of 世纪皇宫酒楼. No wonder she has professional skills.
She gave me a final touch by pressure brushing my stomach(指压扫肚腩) which is great and very relieving. I had such treatment before by other mm in other spa.

Conclusion:

Face: fair skin, big eyes, look like 混血or越南妹, 少妇型. Definitely beautiful when she was younger. Still good looking for her age.
Body: I did not have chance to try as I had veggie service. But she has short sleeve T-shirt on while working. Estimate double D big tits. Definitely very white and smooth skin as I did touch her legs while massaging.
Service: highly recomended for veggie full body massage. She claimed that she can do also 前列腺按摩which I am not sure is veggie or not.
            Other services: I had not taken this time but believe should be available (mm cannot survive with only veggie customers)
Attitude: very professional, not much talking and a bit shy. But very beautiful smile which I like very much.
Damage: I paid her aeroplane meal tips although I had only veggie meal. She was quite happy. total $95 (all inclusive) for 60 min veggie massage.
Repeat: yes, I bought multi-visit coupons at $45 / 60 min. I can visit 10 times at this rate. Next time will try other services too when I am recovered from the flu. Also I am curious about 前列腺按摩......

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-31 19:51:56 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like a place for real massage and FUN at the same time!
Must try when around Pmall area!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-31 21:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
Do you know on what day Linda is working?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-31 22:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
pussyfucker 发表于 2018-3-31 21:53
Do you know on what day Linda is working?

I did not ask. I believe they do not rotate MMs. But best if you call and book her before you go over.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-31 22:57:28 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2018-3-31 22:07
I did not ask. I believe they do not rotate MMs. But best if you call and book her before you go o ...

Thanks, you mean even for a veggie massage I still can touch her leg a little bit during the session?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-4-1 00:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
pussyfucker 发表于 2018-3-31 22:57
Thanks, you mean even for a veggie massage I still can touch her leg a little bit during the sessi ...

She walked around the massage table. My both hands were hanging down. So it was quite easy that my hands brushed against her legs when she walked close to my hands. And besides it's no big deal for MMs being touched if they make their living by extra services.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-1 13:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2018-4-1 00:10
She walked around the massage table. My both hands were hanging down. So it was quite easy that my ...

Thanks, that means you just touch her leg occasionally not by intention? Got it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-1 22:36:46 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这个按摩院的Kitty也不错。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-5 02:12:55 | 显示全部楼层
有人試過新來的台妹happy嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-6 07:21:32 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2018-3-31 22:07
I did not ask. I believe they do not rotate MMs. But best if you call and book her before you go o ...

Thanks for the tips. Btw, "前列腺按摩" is the slang for "hit airplane". Good luck and we will be looking forward to more of your reviews with your multiple entry ticket. haha
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 04:34 , Processed in 0.052866 second(s), 13 queries .