找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: hongkong

Tianna Asianna @ Backpage

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-26 18:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
just超齡 发表于 2018-3-26 15:12
Well of course that is what they'll say. She doesn't know or trust you.

There has got to be a ca ...

If that's what u think. U don't have to be in this board to read reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-27 11:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
She looks hot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-27 15:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2018-3-26 18:51
If that's what u think. U don't have to be in this board to read reviews.

Why not? Its good to have a critical mind.

Not that I'm doubting your review, but what if that girl really is trafficked minor? Maybe you got lucky but the next bro might get arrested.

I wouldn't discourage any bros from going, but its important to understand what the potential risks are.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-27 17:50:57 | 显示全部楼层
hihibye 发表于 2018-3-27 15:53
Why not? Its good to have a critical mind.

Not that I'm doubting your review, but what if that g ...

Yes, everything has risk. If you talking for arrest, then I guess everyone should not hunting for this hobby and stay home.

I shouldn't post anything from now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-28 01:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2018-3-27 17:50
Yes, everything has risk. If you talking for arrest, then I guess everyone should not hunting for  ...

Uhhh dude, why are you being passive-aggressive like a girl? Its not like I'm attacking you or calling you a liar or anything. We're all just sharing our own opinions here which is what this site is for. You don't have to agree with me and that is perfectly okay.

If you talking for arrest, then I guess everyone should not hunt...

I disagree. Its not like there is only 2 extreme options here. Hunt everywhere or don't hunt at all. Its not like that. Different types of hunting involves different levels of risk. Hunting at established agencies is not totally risk-free, but its definitely lower risk than hunting jailbait on Backpage at suspiciously low prices.

Everyone has different risk levels that we feel comfortable with. If you it doesn't bother you then go ahead, nobody is telling you not to go. For me though, I'm rather risk-adverse, so I'll pass.

Its still nice of you to share the review regardless.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-28 06:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
hihibye 发表于 2018-3-28 01:38

Uhhh dude, why are you being passive-aggressive like a girl?  ...

I m just replied someone, and you just jump in from no where like a hero to attack. You are damn right Wonder Woman.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-28 14:16:18 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2018-3-28 06:13
I m just replied someone, and you just jump in from no where like a hero to attack. You are damn r ...

There's no need to be so overly defensive.

In this entire message by bro Hihibye.
Why not? Its good to have a critical mind. Not that I'm doubting your review, but what if that girl really is trafficked minor? Maybe you got lucky but the next bro might get arrested. I wouldn't discourage any bros from going, but its important to understand what the potential risks are.

There is not a single word which is an insult or attack against you. He is just giving his opinion of the subject, which everyone is entitled to.

Personally I would not hunt on BP either. But don't take that as an attack ok? I'm just speaking for myself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-28 15:04:20 | 显示全部楼层
How accurate are her photos?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-30 11:24:21 | 显示全部楼层

Tianna Asianna @ Backpage

went to see her last night, her english is much better than mine, and she actually sounds like a high school girl. she's only my 2nd mm, first being night butterfly, face 6 body 8 service 8 as a reference.

face 10 not gonna lie, she's my style and kinda looks like my ex, and she's super pretty imo
body 9, tits are a bit small tho
service 6, she's pretty tired, safe plays only, no kisses
repeat yes i really like her

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-31 15:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
Rates at 140/240. All safe. No thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 05:04 , Processed in 0.040183 second(s), 11 queries .