AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9180|回复: 6

Fannie & Silvia @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-21 10:27:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tired of hunting in Mississauga, so stopped in NY for some good meals.

Silvia was very friendly from the very beginning. Typical K girl look.... pork chop body type, squeeze her, you will feel some meat. Boobs are confirmed big and natural. I can confirm another wolf bro's knowledge, she is probably about 25 yo, good ripe age.

Shower included lots of ball play and cleaning between the crease to turn me on. Good DFK offered, this girl was eager to please.

3 postions in the main event, 69, CG, and missionary. BBBJ is tight with good suction and DT. Main event she did not refuse me anything I wanted... I was holding her huge boobs and came hard while she was riding in CG.

Booked 1 hour so 2 shots, she initiated the 2nd one so I was very drained and happy by end of session.

F - 6.9 - NMCOT, big square korean face, she has a little baby fat on face as well, no surgery, I would not look twice on the street
B - 7.5 - She has a little bit of meatball body, big boobs natural, thick waist. if you love spinners only, don't see. if you like thicker girl, go see definitely!!
S - 8.5 - good body language, initiated and tried to please me the whole time, i like it
A - 8.5 - good attitude, joked around a bit, she told me she can speak korean, japanese, chinese, and english little bit. sweet girl, good vibes

Repeat? No, too many meals to sample.

My hunting tour in NY included a visit to see Fannie.

Another great meal!

3rd pic on the ASB website looks like her. I can confirm it is her in the 3rd pic, I believe 1st pic is fake.

First thing I noticed was wow, huge boobs. She has big natural boobs, they were a bit saggy upon reveal. BIG! If you are a boob lover like me, she is a must-see

Seasoned vet MM, all Korean services offered but with more enthusiasm. She is Chinese service girl.

Lots of DFK offered, but her breath smelled like she just ate some shrimp dumplings. Not so bad, but one minor thing I noticed. Shower included a long BBBJ, I almost blew my load right there.

Fannie followed a routine, lots of body licking and BBBJ. Then dome on, cowgirl, ACG, and then missionary. She is tight and very cooperative, more experienced than Silvia who I had seen earlier.. She has a girlier voice and moans too, which is a plus. Visited for 1 hour so 2 shots was accomodated.

F - 7 - wears too much make up and is a bit old, I would guess 35-37 yo. Looks like 3rd pic in the ASB website. I like her long black hair.
B - 8 - +1 for huge natural boobs, rare to find. Small tattoo above pussy / naval. Height is about 163 cm
S - 8.5 - great service, no complaints, complied with everything, initiated DFK and sex
A - 8.5 - loved her enthusiasm and overall demeanor

Repeat? No, new meals to try and always hunting for a new meal!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-21 11:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
I am especially afraid of your article, because each one is very long.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-21 14:31:47 | 显示全部楼层
Long JJ, writes long reviews?    Any correlations?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-23 14:48:28 | 显示全部楼层
huge natural boobs, rare to find。。。。。  How about the shape?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-23 15:17:55 | 显示全部楼层
OP said it was saggy and I can confirm that lol.
Great attitude and fun girl but I just wasn’t attracted to her so that was the only downside.
Just too big for me... “pork chop” level.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-23 22:10:30 | 显示全部楼层
Did you not partakes is the rimming from Fannie?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-24 06:42:18 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the top bro. Too bad about Silvia, I thought her face in the pics would've been real!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 20:37 , Processed in 0.038852 second(s), 13 queries .