[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-20 22:36:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
new wolf here, 看了好多评论感觉都不错,夜蝴蝶好漂亮,你们说的服务女王candice 愣是没找到,老狼还有什么推荐的么

还有那么点想试试金发妹
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-21 05:35:58 | 显示全部楼层
看了好多评论感觉都不错

人與人之間的審美眼光有時候相差很遠. 所以報告只可參考, 不可盡信. 如果是大眾認可的美女, 一般都會有很多報告.

老狼还有什么推荐的么

報告裡面已經很多推荐. 基本上每篇讚好的報告都是一個推荐. 除非你已經把那些報告裡面被推荐的都全試完了, 否則就請別問有什麼推荐.

candice 愣是没找到

Candice的報告是什麼日期寫的你有留意到嗎? 她早就離開多倫多了.

where should I start?

Here is a few tips to help you start.
* First of all, you must actually try some girls. Otherwise just 紙上談兵 is no good.
* When you are new, stay with the safe choices. By safe choice, I mean girls that have many reviews, and shops that have been around for a long time, such as ASB, BH, MW, etc.
* Always remember that keepers cannot be fully trusted. They will always lie or exaggerate to get your business. Even the keepers of "good shops" will lie to you sometimes. For almost all other shops, 99% of what they tell you is lie and bullshit.
* Remember that you can always walk out if you don't like how the MM looks. Especially if the ad or the keeper was dishonest in describing the MM, then you should definitely walk out. Don't need to feel 不好意思 or let them pressure you to stay. As long as you haven't started doing anything and didn't touch her, you can leave without paying. Be careful that some tricky MMs may ask you to come inside first and then immediately take off her clothes because then she will say the session start already and you must pay.
* Beware of ads that are too good to be true. Most ads on this website is ok, but outside of this website you may find many ads with pics of amazingly hot girls and wonderful descriptions about how young and pretty they are. These are always going to be terrible. Newbies often make this mistake.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-21 12:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
HK169 发表于 2018-3-21 05:35
人與人之間的審美眼光有時候相差很遠. 所以報告只可參考, 不可盡信. 如果是大眾認可的美女, 一般都會有很 ...

thanks! there are too many good reviews and 选择困难症 is killing me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-22 22:41:27 | 显示全部楼层
You are not looking for a true GF, you don't have to confine yourself to one particular MM, there is no such rule as visiting MM A will ban you from visiting MM B. Just make a To-Do-List, put all your favourite MM on list , then visit and enjoy them one by one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-23 23:16:50 | 显示全部楼层
Candice 一年就来几个月,看她今年会不会回来了。省美观每个人不一样吧,夜蝴蝶亮点在于她态度好,很多人已经加入她的沉船俱乐部了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-25 22:23:37 | 显示全部楼层
Any where you like, I started with massage parlour
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 22:02 , Processed in 0.034376 second(s), 13 queries .