AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13443|回复: 11

YUMI @ VVIP SPA

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-8 01:19:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ever since the rumour circulated last month about LE investigating the spas at Leslie and 7 I've been apprehensive about going there. But after driving there a couple times to check the plaza out and not finding any cops I decided it was safe to return. Checked out a few of the spas there but didn't find any girls I was satisfied with. The last spa I checked before I was going to give up and just go home and masturbate myself was VVip Spa because it was all the way at the end. By the way this spa used be called Vip but ever since they bought out their neighbour spa and knocked down the separating wall to combine both units into a supersized spa they added an extra V to their name and became VVIP Spa.

It was a bit quieter than usual, actually all the spas were, I guess those rumours did take a toll on the business level. After checking the available girls I selected Yumi. I've seen this girl before but she's a hot pick and usually quite busy and difficult to get a booking for, so their slow business worked to my advantage.

Yumi looks like your typical Asian college girl, the one that is the center of attention of all the guys that is. She wore color contacts, dyed blond hair, and wearing some sort of a kimono, I'm not sure if its a real Japanese kimono or just a cosplay knockoff version. Regardless, she look really cute-sexy. Plus, she is really tiny, like barely 5" tall, which I find adds to her cute factor. I consider myself a face fucker and I find her very attractive. Some may find her too tiny but I kinda have a fetish for these delicate doll-like Asian girls. By the way just for the record, I'm Chinese myself. Her boobs are probably just A cup which may sound too small but before you write her off just hear me out, proportionately speaking on a tiny girl as Yumi, A cups would be equivalent to B cups on a regular sized Asian girl or even C cups on a meaty white girl, so its not really that small. She's got a very flexible body that can accomodate a wide variety of positions and really soft smooth skin. Due to the low light I wasn't able to make out whether she is a white tiger (naturally hairless) or just really recently clean shaven down there.

Service was phenomenol. I guess it was once again thanks to slow business. I probably stayed for an hour despite paying for half. She really took her time to take great care of me and it seemed like she was quite into it too, which wouldn't be possible if there was a continous line up of customers on a busy night. For such a tiny girl she has strong fingers and can give a hard massage. Foreplay was excellent, she wasn't just going through the motions but actually was flirting and teasing me and arousing me both mentally and physically. What followed after I cannot explicitly say due to the rules here but you guys all know what it is. After all was said and done and she helped me clean up, she gave me a drink and some chocolate and a goodbye kiss at the door.

Face 9
Body 8
Service 10
Attitude 10
Damage 120 + 40
Repeat Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-9 20:46:25 | 显示全部楼层
一个小时的服务只收$160,真是超值,看来警察经常来检查还是有好处的,有的兄弟就沾光了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-10 23:52:10 | 显示全部楼层
cpron2004 发表于 2018-3-9 20:46
一个小时的服务只收$160,真是超值,看来警察经常来检查还是有好处的,有的兄弟就沾光了。 ...

這個價錢很明顯是半小時的吧。

不知OP有沒有比較過同一spa/系列女孩的手藝。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-11 09:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
我常常去Sheraton Hotel 地庫的賽馬投注站Deposit, 很明顯, 這幾星期很容易找到泊車位, 以往幾家SPA門前
通道兩邊經常泊滿車, 現在可以任泊.
看来警察经常来检查还是有好处的
長此下去, 很快因為生意不足, 不能支持下去而結業, 到時大家沒有得玩, 不知是好處還是壞處.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-11 17:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
Its just like when there is severe bad weather. When there is slow business, service is usually better.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-13 19:13:55 | 显示全部楼层
看來時候去了, 再過些時候又要排隊.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-18 16:49:32 | 显示全部楼层
yumi肯定是多倫多spa界最年輕的美女, 稱得上十年難得一見
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-26 15:17:42 | 显示全部楼层
I went over the weekend. Happy to report that there were no cops and that there aren't a lot of customers. Didn't have to wait, and the service was wonderful.

Yumi is gorgeous and if she gained 5-10lbs she would be perfect.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-28 03:55:33 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like you can't miss out on Yumi if you're going eh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-5 16:40:43 | 显示全部楼层
If you are into young girl who also speaks Cantonese, Paris is another good option.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 09:43 , Processed in 0.074407 second(s), 13 queries .