立即注册
搜索
查看: 10490|回复: 10

Jessie(7042) @ Backpage

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-27 22:46:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do no waste your money.

her #: 437-998-7042

condo at yonge 16th, decent condo, clean, parking easy.

no buzz, she comes and gets you from lobby.

looks: she is tall 5'7 chubby, but not flabby. big girl, compared to asian girls. okay looking, photos on here site are editied with filters.

she says she is from sudbury, but I think she is from a bigger city. at times she would talk in slang (toronto slang) and then correct herself as if she tried to hide that she is from big city hanging out with gangsters.

so we walk iin door.

little do you know, time starts from when u walk in door. very clock watching.

ok, so get onto the bed. it is air matress...  no bed frame. talking talking... finally starts giving cbj, decent. but I ask for water, we both get drinks and I go soft...  throws away condom.

gets new condom and starts cbj again. sn after 2 min of cbj she complains and ask if im ready... (she asks, "why am I having to do all this work... " etc) I think she forgot why I am paying her.

w / e if she wants break ill try put my semi hard into her, doesnt work and throw away rubber

if you touch condom she gets aggrssive. at this point her real personality starts showing.

so another condom, she says its 3 trikes and you are out. she gets very defensive. says only get 3 rubbers...

so at this point im basically done, she is getting irritatedays that basically my time is up. I have paid for 45 mins, and only 30 min passed What ever, Im done.

, I just stand up and say im done, she argues and gets very very defensive.
near screaming at me, but I am not doing anything. I get up and leave. choose not to finish. dont want any part of this.

Beware she is not a small town girl, i think she is hanging out with bad people, she has attitude problems. will do her best to wast rubbers and not tell u, she will not tell u when time starts. and she will do her best to waste time.

face, 7/10 similarity to photos. without photo filters her face is not similar to twitter pics.

body: 6.5/10 pimples on back, saggy tits. not much ass for how chubby she is,

attitude: 4.5/10 beware. stay away she gets pissed. she is asking me why she has to work??, I wanted to say, because i am paying you...

service: 5/10. cbj managed to get me semi hard. its not bad. couldnt tell how any sex was, but she will only cbj for like 4 mins MAX.

R: HELL NO STAY away bros
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-28 22:44:26 | 显示全部楼层
totally waste your money, fuck this kind o fbitch
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-1 00:10:36 | 显示全部楼层
Most Backpage chicks are like that. Most of them are drug addicts, have STDs, or mentally unstable. Why else are they selling for bottom dollar. The extra risk of hunting on BP is not worth saving $10-20 over. Go with a reliable agency instead.

In fact these types of reports although written with good intentions are actually harmful for many newbies who read it and think, "ahh so this is the bad one that I should avoid" (implicit deduction > the others should be okay). So they get screwed in much the same way (or worse) by visiting another BP chick.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-1 12:53:19 | 显示全部楼层
very true. I always go agency but want to try something new, something exciting. not good idea. stay away from BP. total waste. I look back at it, and regret throwing money., but it is nothing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-1 14:24:41 | 显示全部楼层
Never go for backpage bruh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-5 13:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
I was trying to go to find her, but since I viewed your review. I know I saved money, thanks bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-5 18:16:58 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得back page 上的MM质量无法保证,因为她们不像在747上做广告的MM一样,没有任何评分的机制,有些可能还有危险,因为鬼妹吸毒的很多,大家还是小心一点为妙。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-6 15:49:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thank u so sharing it ... will definitely stay away
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-6 23:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
why we take the risk seeing girl from Backpage
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-11 16:42:45 | 显示全部楼层
video/photos seem legit, wanted white meat something different. I guess i am spoiled with asian agencies where service is #1.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:59 , Processed in 0.037171 second(s), 13 queries .