AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12228|回复: 14

Sara @ Hush Companions

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-25 20:49:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was really emotionally down in the last few weeks. Mostly becasue of the small incident of my love life. For those that are my fans ( o.s. you don't have any fans, stop dreaming), you know how I fell for a stripper and felt shit. 長話短說,幹受了有情傷,想找個妹妹來忘記一下。

I couldn't get over it for a long time, I tried so many ways. So I was like, screw it, I will go look for some fun. I was browsing through Hush and found that Sara has a very similar stats as that chick that broke my heart. I instantly know, game on. 長話短說,為了忘記情傷,找了個跟甩我的對象很像的妹子。

So I texted Hush after my gym session, easy booking as always. I am not going say they are my fav agency becasue they seemed to be the only agency that I go to (shout out to Hush) lately. Usual procedure, I think I have been to that condo quite a few times. I had earphones on and the song "mr. blue sky" playing on loop on my phone, trying to ease off my nervousness and brighten up my blues. I think it's actually a good habit to do before hunting and makes you look a lot more casual when you are entering the condo. almost like if you were visting a friend. 這邊就是誇獎agency還有一堆廢話。

So door opened. A young girl presented. Brunnete with blue eyes, exactly how I like. Excellent. Haven't touched her yet, but the skin looks nice visuallly. I am the type of person that's a bit introverted in situations like this, she asked me if it was my first time, I said "not really, but first time with a beautiful girl like you." LOL Honestly, she's not drop dead grogeous, but the type of girl that, you would realize she's worth the chase and can set you heart on fire when you spend too much time with her. I am not going to rate her face, I like her look and she looks young. I wouldn't mind going out on a date with her in real life. That's all that matters.

I took a long shower and comfortable shwoer, because I booked 45 minutes, I didn't rush myself. They ran out of mouthwash so told Sara and she quickly grabbed a new bottle for me. She was trying to open it for me and I said, I can do that for her. Totally broke the cap... lol

So I officially entered the room with a towel on my waist. She told me come closer to her. We did some mumbling unimportant chat (she said I am really handsome, well, 花那麼多錢就是去被叫帥哥的啊,就像台灣早餐店花50塊買三明治被早餐店阿姨叫帥哥是一樣的)and then she came closer to me, waited for me to kiss her. For some reason, I had that stripper's face poped in my mind for a split second, but we started kissing anyway, her face quickly faded. The kiss escalted to crazy kissing, like crazy kissing with tongue tangled and shit... DFK doesn't do its justice.

I started playing around with her breasts, they are for sure big Cs. Pink nipples. She really enjoyed me sucking on them and was very responsive to my tongue playing on her nipples. Got her bra off and she started teasing me. Kissing me slowly from my chest to my crotch. Giving some sensautional licks around my dick while making eye contacts with her deep blue eyes.

She then started giving me a blowjob. No teeth at all, super amazing with a lot of saliva. She stroked my dick fairly hard. All these while maintaining eye contacts.

I then pulled her up, made out with her, press her on the other side of the bed. Crazy kissing again with her hand running up and down my back. It was like two teenagers trying to have sex the first time or two lovers havent seen each other the first time. I felt her desire and I gave her mine.

I whispered to her, let's grab the condom. I have never seen any girl, grabbed a condom and opened it and put it on my dick so fast like she wanted it so bad. Without me asking, she started riding me with her joyful face. I said why don't we change a position. Without even asking, she turn her ass to me hinting us to do doggy. So, you know I am super fit with like a killer body...Right on, she joyfully enjoyed my humping, I humpped the hack out of her to the point that her head was hitting the borad of the bed, lol, I put my hand on her head like she was my gf...it was fun.

We then switched to missionary, I kept humping her non-stop while looking at her deep blue eyes and joyful smile with frequnt make outs, I really thought we were there for more than just a money trade for a split second... I came...

She then laid in my arms, chatting about our life... I asked her about how often she sees guys with abs, she said I was the first one, oh yeah... I think we both had a good time, she said it was really good like two times...

I don't like going to kimchi or dim sum anymore... I don't want to be treated like a king, I want to create mutual joyful moments...ever since that incident I finally know what I am pursuing at this point of my life... blue eyed brunnete about 5'8 (172 cm) lol

I WILL 100% repeat. I am not sure how consistent her "service" is... but yeah...

Face: Not gonna rate, I like it, she was young
Body: Not super curvy, but I like it, 90% resemblance to that chick that cut me off,  I'd say 9/10, no tattoos btw
Service: I didn't feel that it was a service, it was like an one night stand...like you met her at a bar and went back to her place...
Overall: 100/10 爆表

所以我就是根本沒打分啊?

你問我還在不在意那個脫衣舞孃啊?

什麼脫衣舞孃啊?

哈哈 幹 it was purely lust to her then.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-1 14:36:51 | 显示全部楼层
Lots of saliva means good stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-1 19:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
Can you say what intersection Hush's condo's at?  I've always wanted to try some of their MMs.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-1 20:36:52 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds Great. I just tried Avery on Jan
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-3-2 00:17:01 | 显示全部楼层
kdefine 发表于 2018-3-1 19:29
Can you say what intersection Hush's condo's at?  I've always wanted to try some of their MMs.

they have four locations apparently, i went to the one at bay and gerrad
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-3 13:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
After seeing wonderfall's review, i paid a visit to Sara. All i gonna say is i love seeing girls who actually enjoy their job. From the moment I set foot into the bedroom, I knew i was the prey. Non-stop DFK and cock rubbing. Normally i am a 1 shot/hour kind guy, some how she made me came 2 times in an hour and challenge me for the 3rd time. She truly loves her job.

Face: 6.5/10 - She looks really innocent, and not bad looking. But i wouldn't say she is DDG. I am a face guy and have a really high standard
Body: 7/10 - Tall and curvy, but i prefer tiny girl with big tits
Service: 10/10 - I am too old to handle her sex drive, i might challenge myself some other time when i am well rested
Repeat: Maybe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-12 15:54:26 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2018-3-1 14:36
Lots of saliva means good stuff

Lots of saliva is gross
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-13 03:29:52 | 显示全部楼层

lots of saliva means pse lol it means good stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-14 21:55:59 | 显示全部楼层
never tried this spot, but seems like they have some decent chick there
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-2 00:03:32 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2018-3-2 00:17
they have four locations apparently, i went to the one at bay and gerrad

Interesting, I'm always lazy to book new agencies because there's so much variety out there.. and Hush is pretty new in the last year or two. Been eyeing Katrina for a long time, finally going to pull the trigger.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 05:59 , Processed in 0.041524 second(s), 13 queries .