AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13847|回复: 23

Is it a lot of police in Leslie and 7 area?

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-16 23:14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi bro,

It seems there is a lot of police in Leslie and 7 area.  Did anyone encounter the police to check the spa?
What should we do if this is case? Is it safe?

Thanks,
Mxx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 00:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

Police near VIP SPA

I was just at VIP spa, were a couple of police cruisers driving around the plaza to the front and back door. They seem to be following cars around seeing if they are going to the spa or not. I got scared and i didn't go in. Just curious has this happened to anyone else?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 02:13:08 | 显示全部楼层
Fahrenheit41 发表于 2018-2-17 00:23
I was just at VIP spa, were a couple of police cruisers driving around the plaza to the front and ba ...

Although it's true that spas in that area have gotten inspected last week and it might be possible they came back, the timing and details of your story is fishy. Are you trying to smear Vip?

Curious that you and Mxx (same person?) posted this soon after my earlier reply in the other Honey spa review.

If there were cops driving around the plaza why are you so sure they are there for Vip when there are so many other spa in the same plaza?

Why would cops follow cars in police cruisers to see if they go into the spa? What idiot would walk in if there is cop right behind them?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 02:40:42 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not smearing no one, but i saw 1 cruiser parked at honey/angel spa. Then i drove over to VIP back entrance i saw a cruiser just chilling at the back. So i tried to use the front entrance and i saw a cruiser driving towards that side so i left
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 04:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
Fahrenheit41 发表于 2018-2-17 02:40
I'm not smearing no one, but i saw 1 cruiser parked at honey/angel spa. Then i drove over to VIP bac ...

LOL. That is not what you said earlier. You said cops were DRIVING AROUND THE PLAZA IN POLICE CRUISERS AND FOLLWING PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY WERE GOING TO VIP.

Now your story changed to the cops just parked in front?

Well Honey/Angel Spa is right beside another spa belonging to their rival. How come you are so sure the cops weren't in front of that other spa? They literally share the same door.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 07:29:20 | 显示全部楼层
Meaningless argument!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-17 08:56:19 | 显示全部楼层
The question is:  did anyone have experience that the police inspects the spa while you are in the spa?  What should we do?  Of course,  it should not be problem as we just go for a massage, but will police do something to scare you?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 09:43:18 | 显示全部楼层
Police are scums. A lot of the times they just harass spas in the name of "inspection"or get free sex themselves, but still one should exercise caution - if you see a police car, don't go.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 09:56:05 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2018-2-17 09:43
Police are scums. A lot of the times they just harass spas in the name of "inspection"or get free se ...

谨慎点比较好,毕竟在spa做的一些服务,是不能登大雅之堂的,如果被警察碰上了,不知会有什么结果?如果只是做规规矩矩的massage,什么警察都不用怕
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-17 17:44:30 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I have seen lots of cops parking and driving around there. And I have seen from my eyes that the police went into Vip/QQ and other spas in that building to check. But no girls were running outside so I guess no one got caught. Right now I always go to spa at day time because from my experience, i have seen the police quite often at night in that plaza.
P.S. I visited that plaza for massage/happy ending around 30 times a year.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 17:42 , Processed in 0.037626 second(s), 13 queries .