AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7904|回复: 8

Vivian & Ruby @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-14 00:43:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers, decided to go see Ruby and Vivian at Pandora girl this week and my overall experence was pretty good to say the least.
First, I must say I am very impressed by Pandora's girl's roster recently, full of sexy young kimchis. Lets start with Ruby first.  
When I opened the door a sexy slim korean girl greeted me in her sexy lingerie and high heels. Her pictures on the website isa actully her. We started with a quick shower where she started with a water flute. We then moved to the bedroom where she sucked my jj some more before we begin. She then puts the condom on me and we started in Doggy style. Her pussy is very tight, and shallow. Could not fit everything in until she got more comfortable and let loose. Overall it was very good, we did have many positions and her tight body is an amazing sight. We finished off by her sucking my cock until I CIM.

Ruby rating
Face: 8
Body: 8.5
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Repeat: Yes

Tonight I went to check out Vivian at the markham location. With the experience I had with Ruby I was excited to see what Vivian had to offer. I was greeted by a sexy tall Korean girl with a very cute face and big eyes. Looked like a korean model type of girl. Boobs were enhanced but very soft and she had very suckable nipples. We started with a shower, which took a bit too long where she washed me from head to toe twice, and water flute for a bit. Also if you have booking of 45 min and over she offers costume services as well. I chose the school girl one and she looked amazing wearing it where her top just covers her boobs and u can see everything else under that short mini skirt. We started with a bbbj then she put the condom on with her mouth like a pro. I started fucking her in MISH first and i must say her pussy looks amazing and she is super flexible. I fucked her in so many positions and very hard. I felt bad, at a point she just coundn't handle the pounding. I finished off cumming inside her and she literally had to lie there a couple minutes before she could say anything. Needless to say I think shes the more delicate girls. She washed me off and played with my jj for a bit and got out exactly at the 45 min mark.

Vivian's rating
Face: 8.5 looks exactly like her photos
Body: 9 amazing tits and soft ass
Service: 7.5 shower took too long but sex was good
Atitiude: 8.5 very willing to please
Repeat: Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-14 10:47:18 | 显示全部楼层
这个车房价格还比较合理,这么多年都没有太涨,不像有些车房,恨不得把你的钱全掏空,尤其是几个新开的车房
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-14 12:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen many old wolves mostly visit D and A store, but P and BH also gets a lot of good reviews. Really eager to try, but I've stepped on many land mines recently going out on my own ventures to the 2nd-3rd tier places.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-14 13:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
Does Vivian provide DFK?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-14 13:12:52 | 显示全部楼层

No she didn't, she only provided LFK but I think YMMV
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-14 17:15:19 | 显示全部楼层
walktree 发表于 2018-2-14 10:47
这个车房价格还比较合理,这么多年都没有太涨,不像有些车房,恨不得把你的钱全掏空,尤其是几个新开的车房 ...

所以我们要多多支持这样的店
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-14 22:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
LarryG 发表于 2018-2-14 13:12
No she didn't, she only provided LFK but I think YMMV

Okay thanks bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-16 23:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
Agree with LarryG's review on the Face and Service for Vivian, She looks like a taller model version of 薛凱琪 to me, face is pretty cute, 有整容,皮肤好。 But the Body and Attitude comparing with Korean standard, it is subpar. Ass is big, but not much meat.  房间灯光太暗,妹子样子甜美但看不清楚太可惜。 Suggest Keeper provide brighter light bulb.  不过要赞下Location, secure, clean and has lots of mirror around the bed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-16 23:56:02 | 显示全部楼层
Vivian has one of the best face I had seen here
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 06:35 , Processed in 0.034937 second(s), 13 queries .