AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 54433|回复: 141

Babyface在房偷拍

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-12 23:02:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
板主要求解釋和証據,這是BBF的老闆Nancy,從我給偷拍的照片也清楚看見燈光是房. There’s the evidence. I am pretty sure that is BBF Nancy in the picture, also I am sure that the picture was taken from inside the room because of the lighting which is very dim. BBF owner said that it was taken from the lobby which is hard to believe due to the location being in a hotel, the hotel right off 404 that is some what a high rise building with over 10 floors, I assume we all know where that is for those who do am I safe to say the lighting in the picture is not the lighting in the hotel? Also the picture show that I’m looking at someone or something smiling, also the angle of the photo capture the side of my face, would you just looking at someone and smile in a hotel lobby? I’m a normal person so I wouldn’t, the moment I walk out the door I keep my head looking down. I wanted to be sure where the exact location was therefore I asked her to send me a clearer photo which she refused so that I wouldn’t wrongfully accuse her, but she refuse not sure because of what reason, I assume that the picture shows the hotel room.

**ADMIN**

謝謝樓主. 現在有請店方出來回應此事.

其他狗口長不出象牙, 以小人之心推己及人, 說版主必定把帖刪掉的某幾位會員. 希望你們現在清楚明白, 本網一直都是公平處事. 並不會偏幫任何一方. 就算是本網廣告商也從不包庇. 本網也是唯一一個願意冒著跟廣告商不滿都讓狼友們發表合理的批評 (那些新開馬甲號來亂罵亂噴的另作別論). 要做一個公平的平台不容易, 要成受多方面的壓力和麻煩並非你們能明白. 希望你們以後說話負責任一點, 不要胡亂抹黑.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-12 23:19:07 | 显示全部楼层
Holy, that's crazy!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-13 00:33:16 | 显示全部楼层
如有需要的話,本人可以真實的把聊天記錄公開,對一下相中人和BBF Nancy 的 微信ID.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 00:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
Good job OP! Full disclosure of all evidence is important for us all.

At this point the remaining question is where exactly the photo was taken.
a - in the hall
b - somewhere inside the unit, BUT NOT in the bed
c - bed

Its normal for security cameras to be set up to record the hall or even inside the unit near the entrance. The big problem would be if the camera was actually inside the bedroom.

I would ask that OP disclose the photo that the keeper sent him as well. Of course he can cover his face, but at least let us see the background so that we can judge for ourselves where it was taken, because it makes a huge difference.

Also my Mandarin Chinese is very limited, I know most words but I can't really tell if the keeper is making a threat based on the conversation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 00:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
今次有圖有真相喎!板主請公正一點,不要只顧私利

**ADMIN**
你的腦有問題, 還是在故意黑本版主?
你說, "板主請公正一點 不要只顧私利", 即是暗示我們不公正, 暗示我們只顧私利.
我們沒有刪帖對不對? 要是不公正只顧私利, 這帖和之前那條帖早就不見了.
我們不像外面其他論壇那般, 拚命宣傳和保護自己廣告商, 同時又拚命抹黑不在自己論壇上廣告的店.
本論壇一直對業界所有成員 (狼友/店家/MM) 都公平和平等對待. 以前, 現在, 將來也如是.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 01:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
以前去PG的TH一进门也看到有摄像机,现在去玩都带个帽子,直到去到房间里面
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 01:43:43 | 显示全部楼层
yellowJJ 发表于 2018-2-13 00:42
今次有圖有真相喎!板主請公正一點,不要只顧私利

事實已經擺在眼前. 版主肯冒客戶cut廣告費之險都俾樓主把真相講出來. 大公無私, 值得讚揚!

反而覺得你話裡有骨, 有心搞事, 針對版主.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 01:49:31 | 显示全部楼层
大家切勿把討論焦點誤轉到版主上. 這帖對一眾狼友都很重要.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-13 03:18:09 | 显示全部楼层
Just wonder what is mm thinking if she knows about this is happening?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2018-2-13 07:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
qiuqifeng 发表于 2018-2-13 00:38
Good job OP! Full disclosure of all evidence is important for us all.

At this point the remaining  ...

Problem is, is it normal to have it in the room? And sending it to a client?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 10:39 , Processed in 0.037781 second(s), 14 queries .