找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4792|回复: 1

Ruby, Diamond @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-2-9 01:30:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ruby:

Liked the short hair on picture, wanted to try my luck since there were no reviews on her yet at that time. She is not naturally beautiful but is fairly pretty. However there is this dullness in her expressions that takes the edge off of what could be a very sexy face. 23-26yo, 163cm. Ruby makes me think of Ugly Betty, from a 2007 tv show of the same name. She is like a much prettier version of Ugly Betty. Her body is among the best I've seen, very flexible as well. Enhanced rack. Nice WF in the shower got me walking aroud like a turret.

She kisses well, we started off making out in front of the mirror, I turned her towards it so she could watch me gently work on her from the back. Ruby gets very wet. Just from standing there my hands came across a stream of her love juice making its way down her inner thigh. At one point in intercourse I pulled out to find my cock completely drenched. Clean shaven and beautifully shaped vagina goes right up my ally. Ruby is very intuitive when it comes to making love, she felt in tune with me in terms of what our bodies wanted and the progression from one thing to another was purely instinctual. I got to MMs to find someone I can make love to. There aren't many that does it with me, most of the time I just have sex. With Ruby we were making love and I left a satisfied man. She kept hugging and kissing me on my way out, which is a big plus to GFE. Her English is not so good, but she speaks quite a bit of Chinese, I even suspected she is actually Chinese and just faking an accent.

Perhaps Korean MMs talk amongs themselves, several MMs now call me by the name of some Korean singer I supposely resemble. Ruby was calling me that on my second visit. This is a sign my hobbying frequency is getting out of hand.

F7.3
B8.4
S7.5
A9.5

Diamond:

saw the glowing reviews on her and went in expectin someone on par with Ruby and nearly got a concussion from the shortfall. I would not notice her on the street. Individually, her facial features can be delicate, namely mouth and eyes. But together they reminds me of portraits by someone learning to draw -- a collection of unruly exaggrated, desperately symmetrical, and overly rendered components in close proximity to one another. Colour of teeth were a significant turn off. < 25yo, long hair with gold highlights, 161cm as per description, small tat above left shoulder blade. Hard to tell if her boobs are enhanced, very well done if they are. Thick back for her size, flat ass, not fat, not athletic; everything held together by her relative youth.

She is very eager. Because of her teeth I was a bit reluctant to engage in full DFK but she never stopped initiating it from the moment I walked in, even turning my face towards her on various occasions. Sloppy BBBJ mixed in with HJ was nice, but lacked rhythm. Prolonged pussy slide followed, then main course. She was very active and definitely into the experience, but her lack of experience and subtlety made it difficult to enjoy the finer things of sex. Nice girl but it is hard to find anything to like about her.

F6.6
B6.9
S7.5
A9
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-9 09:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
Diamond's lips is thin, and teeth is not good ! She looks like Korean village girl, but she eager to make love with you.l  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 11:50 , Processed in 0.033026 second(s), 13 queries .